Louisville game pressers

Advertisement
E1FE6400-A0D4-45F4-9792-997D3576EC37.jpeg

Anyone taken notice of how SMD is being continually relegated to the last question?

I'm pretty sure Diaz HATES her.

Advertisement
My takeaway from these pressors is that Cam Harris is polar opposite of Brevon Jordan. Listening to Cam you would think we lost the game. I'm worried about his health. Brevin is like a kid in a candy store.

Advertisement
My takeaway from these pressors is that Cam Harris is polar opposite of Brevon Jordan. Listening to Cam you would think we lost the game. I'm worried about his health. Brevin is like a kid in a candy store.

We need some no nonsense dudes

He is a kid in a candy store. Aint too many TEs catching 7 for 120 with a TD. Like he said, its was only game 2 lol.

Brevin's going to be a feature analyst/color guy. Great personality.

Yeah - he's got more personality than the law allows - but I'm also impressed with Al Blades, Jr., as every reply is well thought out - he's smooth and natural in his responses. I may be biased - but I think he's quite a spokesman for the team himself.

His mom did a really great job raising that young man.

Advertisement
Yeah - he's got more personality than the law allows - but I'm also impressed with Al Blades, Jr., as every reply is well thought out - he's smooth and natural in his responses. I may be biased - but I think he's quite a spokesman for the team himself.

His mom did a really great job raising that young man.
excellent observation. Blades also spoke about dominating. He is a fantastic team spokeman. You can also hear the influence of Ed Reed.

Advertisement
Back