Distructobot3000 Senior Joined Jan 1, 2013 Messages 8,044 Oct 17, 2025 #1,783 These refs are out of control
bdcane4eva All American Joined Sep 8, 2019 Messages 10,388 Oct 17, 2025 #1,785 every eye is on our guys for anything...
TaylorWalls Jaromir Jagr Reincarnated Joined Dec 20, 2021 Messages 5,957 Oct 17, 2025 #1,786 I mean, he has a fist full of jersey.
Essex Cane Junior Joined Jul 29, 2018 Messages 1,556 Oct 17, 2025 #1,787 Bro throw a bottle at this goofy mf
3 305M3 Freshman Premium Joined Aug 27, 2013 Messages 1,623 Oct 17, 2025 #1,788 if I were Mario, I would just take the whole team into the ******* locker room. Until they change these dumbass refs out.
if I were Mario, I would just take the whole team into the ******* locker room. Until they change these dumbass refs out.
flips Letting it rip Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 10,601 Oct 17, 2025 #1,789 Holy **** it keeps getting worse with these **** refs
A anr96 All ACC Joined Nov 5, 2022 Messages 5,168 Oct 17, 2025 #1,790 since ND it’s been non stop flags for us and us only
CaneFanWNY All ACC Joined May 26, 2015 Messages 6,621 Oct 17, 2025 #1,791 I wish violence on these refs
Canestomp They found us out--shut it down. Joined Jul 30, 2019 Messages 8,585 Oct 17, 2025 #1,795 **** What a helping block that was. ****!
Tru C Senior Joined Aug 21, 2019 Messages 4,127 Oct 17, 2025 #1,797 Gotdamnit Toney you gotta house dat! Lol
Stingarov GOATaylor Premium Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 6,145 Oct 17, 2025 #1,798 Hey look its the ref from the Fiesta Bowl. Porter?
TriStarCane Take em to the deep end Joined Jun 13, 2012 Messages 12,592 Oct 17, 2025 #1,799 Helps to have super stars
GirthQuake Inner city recruiter Joined Feb 8, 2018 Messages 10,408 Oct 17, 2025 #1,800 Oh my ******* god these refs