Louisville at Miami

Advertisement
He is found a nice role and has been very good giving us 14 minutes a game in league play. Everybody going nuts because he missed 3 in a row. He is 18 for 22 overall in league play.
I have some news for you. Two things, that is not a statistically significant number. And what you do in clutch situations defines you.

Well we got through it but I was really concerned about this game. Now we play a NC team motivated and hungary and eager to show their wares against a Top 20 ACC team. But instead of us having to go thru them they have to go thru us should be quite the battle.🙌
They were pretty impressive routing a reeling Clemson team. Plenty of talent on that UNC squad,.

Advertisement
He is found a nice role and has been very good giving us 14 minutes a game in league play. Everybody going nuts because he missed 3 in a row. He is 18 for 22 overall in league play.
He Should Play More, I Don't Understand Why He Doesn't...Sometimes I Don't Understand Larranaga His Player Managemrnt & Roles. Also Walker Looks Better Lately, Less Casey ...More Walker Who Needs Playing Time To Improve From What I See Of Him Out Yhere In Person

Beverly is one of my two "surprises" I've had on this team. He's been healthier and significantly more productive than I was expecting. To me, he's won the 6th man competition. He and Joseph are the depth we didn't have last season.

The other "surprise" is Walker. I really was hoping back in November - based on last season - he'd win the competition for the fifth starter. He didn't. I was hoping Walker would take that spot on the basis he's 6'9 215, athletic, and woulda provided badly needed size up front. If any of our Freshmen had come to the fore, I'd say Walker was a Portal guy after this season. Since none have, I'm not sure of his future here.

I have some news for you. He made his last 5 in a row after missing his first 3. 4 of which
I have some news for you. He made his last 5 in a row after missing his first 3. 4 of which were in the last 30 seconds of the game. So what is your point?

I have some news for you. He made his last 5 in a row after missing his first 3. 4 of which were in the last 30 seconds of the game. So what is your point?
Yes he did, nice recovery. He was mad at himself for missing 3 in a row, said it should never happen. I will take his self evaluation over ours. Welcome back, ps we played NC last night!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back