Louisville at Miami

Advertisement
That was a very good offensive performance - 93 points on 53%, 20 assists to just 6 turnovers. But sheesh was that ugly defensively. I will tip my cap to Louisville. Ellis and a couple other dudes were hitting some ridiculous shots, even when we decided to finally dial in on D.

On to UNC.

That was a very good offensive performance - 93 points on 53%, 20 assists to just 6 turnovers. But sheesh was that ugly defensively. I will tip my cap to Louisville. Ellis and a couple other dudes were hitting some ridiculous shots, even when we decided to finally dial in on D.

On to UNC.
Casey is just slow to react, and Walker easily faked, and Wooga and Pack a bit hopeless (on D)... but the other guys in the first half seemed just to be bricking it a bit... second half was better at first but all in all a bit worrisome. I notice in that practice tape posted from yesterday, they focused more on offense. I guess not many "adore" defending, tho it can be a huge Plus with a Coach L team. Go Canes.

1676169376759.gif

Advertisement
Classic 'sandwich' let-down game (in this case, scheduled between Duke and UNC). Defense was bad, with Louisville shooting at almost a 60% clip all game long. You rarely win when a team shoots that well against you.

I'll take it -- we didn't need another Quad 4 loss. Three of our guys with 20+ scoring nights. Beverly has basically become our "bench." We're not getting much from anyone else. Joseph has struggled since ACC competition began in earnest. I keep hoping he'll return to his Nov/Dec form but ...
Joseph was solid tonight

Advertisement
Advertisement
Beverly tends not to have much of an arc and is pretty accurate despite, but I agree they looked careless-lazy... and not his back or anything like that
He does have a flat shot. Bend those knees just a little bit please.

Well we got through it but I was really concerned about this game. Now we play a NC team motivated and hungary and eager to show their wares against a Top 20 ACC team. But instead of us having to go thru them they have to go thru us should be quite the battle.🙌

Advertisement
Beverly tends not to have much of an arc and is pretty accurate despite, but I agree they looked careless-lazy... and not his back or anything like that
Well we got through it but I was really concerned about this game. Now we play a NC team motivated and hungary and eager to show their wares against a Top 20 ACC team. But instead of us having to go thru them they have to go thru us should be quite the battle.🙌
Beverly With Better Focus Could Be A Prime Impact Player

Advertisement
Back