Louisville 2013

Those of you that bad mouthed hum and compared him to Jacory show yourself. I remember spaying you would rue the day he left us but many people said he was bum. if we had him we would be unbelievable,

I aint even gona lie I thought teddy was over rated, if hes our qb now we wont lose because he has the intermediate stuff down and SM only can throw bullets. Saying this I still think teddy will be *** in the nfl like Geno. I knows it was pre season but I saw Geno against my giants horrible old people defense and he suked *** big time. I know its one game but it is what it is
If SM worked the middle of the field short he would be a great qb but he panics and throws every or most **** balls with zip. I would def take TB over him and I was one that was laughing at TB thinking he was a J12 clone. Proved me hella wrong.

Last edited:
Advertisement
he went in on louisville and teddy b. basically said the schedule is a joke and no one really knows how good he is .

It's useless even discussing them with that schedule, outside of cursing the idiocy of any poll voter that votes them into the top-5. It will be impossible to gauge just how good they are until they play us in the Orange Bowl on January 3rd.

Advertisement
Those of you that bad mouthed hum and compared him to Jacory show yourself. I remember spaying you would rue the day he left us but many people said he was bum. if we had him we would be unbelievable,

I aint even gona lie I thought teddy was over rated, if hes our qb now we wont lose because he has the intermediate stuff down and SM only can throw bullets. Saying this I still think teddy will be *** in the nfl like Geno. I knows it was pre season but I saw Geno against my giants horrible old people defense and he suked *** big time. I know its one game but it is what it is
If SM worked the middle of the field short he would be a great qb but he panics and throws every or most **** balls with zip. I would def take TB over him and I was one that was laughing at TB thinking he was a J12 clone. Proved me hella wrong.

Yea you were even vouching for Driskel which I never understood... I think Teddy would be great in the NFL... He's the most fundamentally sound qb in college right now...

Advertisement

Yea you were even vouching for Driskel which I never understood... I think Teddy would be great in the NFL... He's the most fundamentally sound qb in college right now...

Teddy will prosper earlier than geno...because he isn't a scheme qb. Geno plyed in a system that was rhytmic...one to three the ball was out. TEddy can play in any system imo..pro style spread etc. He also takes well to coaching..and is a smart yes sir no sir type of kid. I've always thought he was better than morris not to take anything away from him.

Teddy will prosper earlier than geno...because he isn't a scheme qb. Geno plyed in a system that was rhytmic...one to three the ball was out. TEddy can play in any system imo..pro style spread etc. He also takes well to coaching..and is a smart yes sir no sir type of kid. I've always thought he was better than morris not to take anything away from him.

lol

Advertisement

Agreed. Teddy is an elite QB prospect, and reminds me a lot of Aaron Rodgers. Athletic enough, great movement in the pocket, deadly accurate. Rodgers took a lot of heat for what was assumed to be less than stellar arm strength, but I think that was moreso because he was so successful in the short to intermediate game that the long game didn't develop until he got to the NFL.

There's no question that on pure arm talent Morris has an advantage, but his head is a long ways behind Bridgewater. This is a deep and eclectic QB class, so Morris needs a good season to solidify his stock even as a 1-2 Rd player.

lol

Why "lol"? The kid plays in a pro style then at times they move out to a spread... The only qb that takes more snaps under center is McCarron...

Advertisement
Holy **** I didnt realize how weak their schedule was. Thats a high school schedule.

Advertisement
Back