Loudest Game to date - Oct. 5th?

Noles are our big rival but we frigging hate ND. Nole game will be super loud, but ND last year was OB loud. I was in OB for fin games when they had all those extra seats during the 70’s super bowl years, when the Snake couldn’t get snaps off and waved a white towel in surrender. ND was that loud last year. I almost cried. We match that for noles this year and NCAA will start another investigation because the Miami crowd is back and team must follow. There is nothing like us.

I LIVE & DIE W/EVRYTHING IN THIS POST.....BIG PROPS.....

Advertisement
EPIC post here , I can be in my death bed sharing things of my life with friends and can honestly and proudly say I've seen and heard some of the most outrageous football games in history ever and they were all provided by my home town team the University of Miami Hurricane football team.

I thank God for allowing me view these games in person plus allowing me to access these memories through out my life with a smile at any time.

Thank you OP ,not bad not bad at all .

GOCANES

Last edited:
Advertisement
ND was years of pent up frustration loud, will FSU be the same, hard to say.
Also I've been going to Tally for the game for years and I can honestly say I have a hard time remembering Miami ever having more fans that we did LY. Great showing.

Depends on the records and the rankings going into the game. If both are undefeated and highly ranked...
200.gif
Respect, but its FSU, cmon now..

How many fspoo fans do we expect? How many tix are they gonna be able to buy?
ND was loud AF and it was helped out buy the absence of Notre lame fans. No more season tix available in my section. If I see an fspoo fan in it come game time I’m making a mental note and straight calling you out next game. Last home game there had to be at least 15-20k of those trailer park loving fudge packers. That doak south coment that Dalvin started better end this year. I expect all of you to fall in line and call these so called season ticket holders accountable for selling their tix to these ***** vaping cucks.
Consequences and repercussions!

Single game is sold out too.

Anyone remember before the 2016 FSU game with Jamal Carter talking trash at the coin flip. Place was electric.
That game was wild. And we had a great crowd effort through the middle of the game but then 4th we got deflated. I was there and that 4th fuggin blew.

Advertisement
That game was wild. And we had a great crowd effort through the middle of the game but then 4th we got deflated. I was there and that 4th fuggin blew.

Right after the pick in the end zone you could feel the momentum shift. My season tickets are right where Coley caught the 4th down TD (and then that **** blocked kick). Never saw a place go from so loud to so quiet. Hoping for a blowout this year.

Right after the pick in the end zone you could feel the momentum shift. My season tickets are right where Coley caught the 4th down TD (and then that **** blocked kick). Never saw a place go from so loud to so quiet. Hoping for a blowout this year.

Me too.

I’m hoping it’s a blowout party like Notre Dame. We owe them a nice old fashioned *** reaming.

Advertisement
Been to every FSU game since 2010.

The 2016 game was deafening, especially when Berrios almost broke the punt return before the last drive. When Kaaya threw the TD pass to Coley, it went up even further.

But the ND game was unlike anything I've ever experienced at a stadium of any kind. It was beyond anything I've seen for FSU over the last decade, and I'm just not sure this year's game will be able to duplicate the history, unique circumstances, and cultural differences that contributed to the noise at Hard Rock on Nov. 11, 2017.

My ears rang for three days after, and I truly thought that people were going to rush the field after the Bandy pick-6.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back