Loudest Game to date - Oct. 5th?

PittsburghCane

Redshirt Freshman
With how regularly Nole twitter has Miami on its mind I got excited for the prospect of beating that *** again on Oct 5th which got me thinking, if the atmosphere was as raucous for VT, then went UP a couple notches for ND, gaining national attendance, what can we expect on Oct 5th? This will almost assuredly be a nationally televised game and we could very well have gameday as we did leading up to ND. I think we are in line to see some things we have n't seen before in Hard Rock Stadium, most notably our first win against our biggest rival in this current stadium. Aside from the score, what are you guys anticipating for this game and the weekend it falls on? Will it be crazier than ND? Gameday? Will the Noles fans be overwhelmed by the new life of our fanbase at the Rock? Let me know y'all/

Advertisement
I think it will be every bit as loud as it was for those 2 games, if not more. I don't know about Gameday, don't know what other games are on that weekend. But as far as stadium crowd volume and intensity, it should be 10/10.

Depends on the records and the rankings going into the game. If both are undefeated and highly ranked...
200.gif

Advertisement
We'll see. Notre Dame came in highly ranked and unbeaten. FSU is hot garbage so it's unlikely to get as much national exposure. Still it's always a big game when FSU comes to town.

Louder than ND?

I was there, and I don’t know how that’s possible. My ears are still ringing.

Just read for yourself the quotes from the ND players or from Herbstreit. Herbs has been to hundreds and hundreds of college games.

We just need to make it as loud or close to it. That’ll be good enough.

Also remember, out of about 65k fans that were there, I’m guessing around 5K ND fans, more or less. There will be more FSU fans. Probably at least 10-15K.

So it’ll be loud. Maybe not quite as loud.

As far as what else to expect. Several fights in the stands and in the parking lots. It’s going to be extra salty this year, I’m just feeling that.

Last edited:
We'll see. Notre Dame came in highly ranked and unbeaten. FSU is hot garbage so it's unlikely to get as much national exposure. Still it's always a big game when FSU comes to town.
FSU has the talent on the roster to overcome Taggart's shortcomings against ****** Tech. If they do that, they have Samford, Syracuse, NIU, and Louisville. Lamar Jackson ain't there any more, so I don't think it's impossible that FSU rolls into Hard Rock 5-0 (3-0 ACC) and ranked 13th-16th or so.

I expect us to open ranked 6-10. If we beat LSU like I think we will (41-13) and roll through SSU, Toledo, FIU, and UNC, we should be top 5 easy by then.

Could be huge.

Advertisement
I think it will be very loud but with many fsu fans who also attend that game that might take away from the sheer numbers, and plus for some reason anytime fsu band plays their music, our fans want to chant F U seminoles when our offense is one the field, that always helps for homefield advantage...

That ND game was just on a whole other level. I hope we get to see that again, sooon.

How many fspoo fans do we expect? How many tix are they gonna be able to buy?
ND was loud AF and it was helped out buy the absence of Notre lame fans. No more season tix available in my section. If I see an fspoo fan in it come game time I’m making a mental note and straight calling you out next game. Last home game there had to be at least 15-20k of those trailer park loving fudge packers. That doak south coment that Dalvin started better end this year. I expect all of you to fall in line and call these so called season ticket holders accountable for selling their tix to these ***** vaping cucks.
Consequences and repercussions!

How many fspoo fans do we expect? How many tix are they gonna be able to buy?
ND was loud AF and it was helped out buy the absence of Notre lame fans. No more season tix available in my section. If I see an fspoo fan in it come game time I’m making a mental note and straight calling you out next game. Last home game there had to be at least 15-20k of those trailer park loving fudge packers. That doak south coment that Dalvin started better end this year. I expect all of you to fall in line and call these so called season ticket holders accountable for selling their tix to these ***** vaping cucks.
Consequences and repercussions!

Well FSU game I believe is already sold out.

You have to figure there are maybe a thousand FSU fans that bought season tix, maybe 1,000, I’m just guessing, a few odds and ends here and there.

I’m not sure what their ticket allotment is, but if somebody knows maybe they can weigh in, but the number 4,000 is clanking around in my head.

So I’m just spitballing here, anything more than 5,000 FSU fans, is dlckbag UM fans selling their tickets. Yea, they need to be dealt with.

Advertisement
I believe the opposing team is allotted 10,000 tickets. There were very few season tickets available this year, so I dont think that many FSU fans were able to buy them.

I think it will be very loud but with many fsu fans who also attend that game that might take away from the sheer numbers, and plus for some reason anytime fsu band plays their music, our fans want to chant F U seminoles when our offense is one the field, that always helps for homefield advantage...

That ND game was just on a whole other level. I hope we get to see that again, sooon.

Same deal for the Wisconsin game. I think visiting fans offset the volume factor. Miami fans need to rush to Stub Hub and every outlet to get tix ASAP.

I believe the opposing team is allotted 10,000 tickets. There were very few season tickets available this year, so I dont think that many FSU fans were able to buy them.

Is it really that many? It’s not anything I’ve ever looked into, to be honest. Maybe somebody knows for sure. Just off the top of my head, 10,000 sounds high to me. But you might be right. I would just love to know the exact number.

Advertisement
FSU has the talent on the roster to overcome Taggart's shortcomings against ****** Tech. If they do that, they have Samford, Syracuse, NIU, and Louisville. Lamar Jackson ain't there any more, so I don't think it's impossible that FSU rolls into Hard Rock 5-0 (3-0 ACC) and ranked 13th-16th or so.

I expect us to open ranked 6-10. If we beat LSU like I think we will (41-13) and roll through SSU, Toledo, FIU, and UNC, we should be top 5 easy by then.

Could be huge.

You spelled yUuuuge wrong.

Louder than ND?

Just read for yourself the quotes from the ND players or from Herbstreit. Herbs has been to hundreds and hundreds of college games.

Also remember, out of about 65k fans that were there, I’m guessing around 5K ND fans, more or less. There will be more FSU fans. Probably at least 10-15K.

As far as what else to expect. Several fights in the stands and in the parking lots. It’s going to be extra salty this year, I’m just feeling that.

MS JONES SCREAMIN' FOR HER UBER SAYS IT ALL......

DOZlMnTWAAAYcsc[1].jpg

Louder than ND?

Noles are our big rival but we frigging hate ND. Nole game will be super loud, but ND last year was OB loud. I was in OB for fin games when they had all those extra seats during the 70’s super bowl years, when the Snake couldn’t get snaps off and waved a white towel in surrender. ND was that loud last year. I almost cried. We match that for noles this year and NCAA will start another investigation because the Miami crowd is back and team must follow. There is nothing like us.

Advertisement
Back