2019_Louis_Hedley_025-1.jpg
His and Realus George's grandkids still hang out together

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you upset at life?
Are you upset at someone?
Are you usually angry?

We are here to help!
So for clarity you think this is a good thread?

Should we start a thread on each player that states they are good at their position?

So for clarity you think this is a good thread?

Should we start a thread on each player that states they are good at their position?

for clarity do you go into every thread on this site, many of which are complete crap, and post?

or were you upset at the time?
or were you angry?

for clarity purposes I'm asking

Advertisement
for clarity do you go into every thread on this site, many of which are complete crap, and post?

or were you upset at the time?
or were you angry?

for clarity purposes I'm asking
I entered this one because when people start a thread with a players name only it is designed as click bait and to troll because people instantly jump to conclusions- injury, legal matter, in this case a guy from another country who could have visa issues due to corona virus etc. It is a piece of shiit thread.

I entered this one because when people start a thread with a players name only it is designed as click bait and to troll because people instantly jump to conclusions- injury, legal matter, in this case a guy from another country who could have visa issues due to corona virus etc. It is a piece of shiit thread.

Oh so you're a very negative person

Got it

Lighten up, the last thing this world needs is an extra negative person!

We are here for you if you need to talk!

Oh so you're a very negative person

Got it

Lighten up, the last thing this world needs is an extra negative person!

We are here for you if you need to talk!
I would prefer the business end of a gun than to be forced to converse any longer with a mongoloid such as yourself

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back