Lots of Problems

but I think a couple of Manny's biggest issues are:

1. Stop being a best friend to EVERYONE! When Nesta jerked on the backs facemask after a play, and they pulled him off the field, he should have straight up got his *** chewed out all the way to the bench. Instead I saw Manny looking at this dude with puppy dog eyes, as if he told him it's ok, just "try not to do it again". By the way, why the **** did Baker not rip Nesta a new ******* for that himself?

2. He should know more than anyone that it's hard to be a boss and a friend at the same time. Mack chewed his *** at UT, and that should have been significant enough to NOT get into the situation he is in with Baker.

Everyone has to be held accountable for what just happened, and it starts with Diaz. He has to deal with it and make sure the **** rolls downhill. Then his coordinators have to feel it, position coaches, etc. If the players don't have a little fear in them when it comes to respecting the coaches, then our culture will never change.

These players today can have all the talent in the world, but if they handle game week prep the way they do sometimes (with all the social media bull****) and not take it seriously, than it doesn't matter. Not to mention all of the clown fans that feed into it. Instead of sharing all of their weak *** 'hype' videos, how about jump on there and tell there asses to get to work! If they want to share a hype video, I better see a leader getting into someone's face because they're not getting it done Monday through Friday.

These are little things that have to shift for the Canes to be able to compete as a top 10 team.

Mack might be dancing in the locker room after a win, but I guarantee he's not shaking a players hand for stupid *** penalties or lazy mother****ing preparation or gameplay.

Advertisement

1. Stop being a best friend to EVERYONE! When Nesta jerked on the backs facemask after a play, and they pulled him off the field, he should have straight up got his *** chewed out all the way to the bench. Instead I saw Manny looking at this dude with puppy dog eyes, as if he told him it's ok, just "try not to do it again". By the way, why the **** did Baker not rip Nesta a new ******* for that himself?

2. He should know more than anyone that it's hard to be a boss and a friend at the same time. Mack chewed his *** at UT, and that should have been significant enough to NOT get into the situation he is in with Baker.

Everyone has to be held accountable for what just happened, and it starts with Diaz. He has to deal with it and make sure the **** rolls downhill. Then his coordinators have to feel it, position coaches, etc. If the players don't have a little fear in them when it comes to respecting the coaches, then our culture will never change.

These players today can have all the talent in the world, but if they handle game week prep the way they do sometimes (with all the social media bull****) and not take it seriously, than it doesn't matter. Not to mention all of the clown fans that feed into it. Instead of sharing all of their weak *** 'hype' videos, how about jump on there and tell there asses to get to work! If they want to share a hype video, I better see a leader getting into someone's face because they're not getting it done Monday through Friday.

These are little things that have to shift for the Canes to be able to compete as a top 10 team.

Mack might be dancing in the locker room after a win, but I guarantee he's not shaking a players hand for stupid *** penalties or lazy mother****ing preparation or gameplay.
The bigger issue is about who hired him and who continually enables guys like this. No one else apparently was seriously consdered or interviewed. That’s a bigger issue than Manny not chewing Nesta out for making a bonehead mistake.

1607957102823.png

1. He doesn't want to hurt his feelings. I mean, what kind of leader hurts the feelings of a young, emotionally sensitive man? What signal would that send to the emotional players he is recruiting?

Saw that and thought the same thing. Is Baker on the field or in the box on gamedays?

Advertisement
Saw that and thought the same thing. Is Baker on the field or in the box on gamedays?

Dudes, Manny CANNOT go ape-**** on the sidelines. How many coaches have had to apologize for tearing into a player on the sideline?

Saban probably does it best. He get's "Karen" mad, but it's accepted by society for whatever reason.

Manny was looking at Nesta through his eye-sockets. Nesta felt ashamed. What more can he do? Do you want to kick Nesta out the game when we gave up 500 rushing yards? lol

1. He doesn't want to hurt his feelings. I mean, what kind of leader hurts the feelings of a young, emotionally sensitive man? What signal would that send to the emotional players he is recruiting?

That is the problem with the military. Especially being in elite combat training programs and in elite units.

They will continually hurt your feelings. It's like they're not even sensitive to what they're doing to young men!

Of course, their win/loss ratio or kill ratio ranges between a low of 100:1 to 150:1 which is normal.

Dudes, Manny CANNOT go ape-**** on the sidelines. How many coaches have had to apologize for tearing into a player on the sideline?

Saban probably does it best. He get's "Karen" mad, but it's accepted by society for whatever reason.

Manny was looking at Nesta through his eye-sockets. Nesta felt ashamed. What more can he do? Do you want to kick Nesta out the game when we gave up 500 rushing yards? lol
In a word yes. A freshman could of given up 500 yards just as easily. If you can't get in their grill, then playing time is the messaging that hits home.

Advertisement
Back