Arizona at Stanford
Texas A&M vs Mississippi State
Notre Dame at Clemson

My DVR is going to explode.

Great thread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alabama at Georgia If GA wins they will win the SEC

That game is one I am really looking forward to. UGA always seems to choke these types of games away though.

I could be wrong but they usually choke vs Spurrier and thye throttled them this year. For some reason i think they have turned the corner and have legit shot of winning it . GA is a power house highschool football state and the way they have recruited Florida the last few years make them a scary team.

I would love to see Saban have two losses the first week of October.
Should be a heck of a game either way.

Advertisement
I can't see that Ga qb beating Bama

I agree.
The stable of RBs they have are going to have to win this one. Plus if their Defense can cause those lousy Alabama Qb's to keep on coughing up the ball they have chance to win easily.

Just have to see how it plays out.

The teams that beat Alabama are spread offenses with dual threat / athletic qb's. I can't see ga lining up smashing the Tude in the mouth, that's the one thing they're built to stop. Then mix in a suspect qb.

Saban will make him beat them , there'll be a S in the box and dare him to throw.

Like I said, I can't see that guy winning it for Ga.

Then mix in the Richt choke factor..... hope I'm wrong but my money is on the Tide.

TO battle is going to be key as it is in most games.
And I am not sure Alabama's Qbs will protect the football any better than they did a couple weeks ago. That being said, UGA can also TO the ball too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Georgia QB threw 20 consecutive complete passes last week to break the school record.

Georgia QB threw 20 consecutive complete passes last week to break the school record.

Who have they played ? Guy was getting booed out of the building a few weeks ago.

He didn't magically turn from trash to a stud since UVA .

Advertisement
Back