Losing Recruits to UCF

Fly1

Covert Bag Man
Program is dead....sadly

It'd be one thing if Miami were battling sanctions and other negative events that Miami faced in the past.

Unforunately Miami is not facing exterior negative headwinds. Miami's wounds are self induced by a sub par Athletic Department, and a coachung staff that cant adapt or consistently develop players.

Advertisement
jqjuAGKTPT.gif

Last edited:
Program is dead....sadly

It'd be one thing if Miami were battling sanctions and other negative events that Miami faced in the past.

Unforunately Miami is not facing exterior negative headwinds. Miami's wounds are self induced by a sub par Athletic Department, and a coachung staff that cant adapt or consistently develop players.

Cool hopefully that means you’re finding a new team right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont Know what’s worse, how pussified recruits have come or how these recent Miami coaches have made majority of the fans into some pvssy *** b*tches
The pvssy *** b*tches are the ones that sukk off our failing *** coaches on the daily...

So what’s the working equivalency for going 7-5?

Yes we all know our record, let's move on and hope for improvement next year.

Dudes think they're so slick with all these little corny jabs at UM. We all know our record, don't need the negativity contest from our own fans.

Advertisement
Yes we all know our record, let's move on and hope for improvement next year.

Dudes think they're so slick with all these little corny jabs at UM. We all know our record, don't need the negativity contest from our own fans.

Not a corny jab at all. I will think if Brownlee goes to UCF he’s afraid of the competition here as much as anything else.

Advertisement
Going to let the cycle run it's course before I formulate my opinion. Bunch of soft-shoulder little girls on these boards

Amen...

It's a contest to say the funniest cheap shot about your own team...They gotta spew that venom, can't control their emotions and anger and gotta type out some UM hate.

Did something happen? Has he flipped already and I missed it? If he hasn't flipped why all the negativity? He been side he was going to take an OV to UCF months ago. If he does flip oh well we aren't the team for him and the fact that the staff have other guys that they're looking at for CB means that they don't have to scramble to find a replacement. Furthermore if his name isn't Payton, Harvey, Blisset, Huff, Brooks, Couch, or Smith I'm not sweating it. For the record I'd like Brownlee in the class but if he flips then so be it. Decision respected.

Yall crying over Brownlee just to cry, when its somebody significant I'll be right there with you, theres whole bunch of Brownlee level corners in the country UCF won 25 straight and they're still just UCF, tighten up

Advertisement
Back