Losing is accepted

I keep waiting for it to change or a corner to be turned but it is not happening. The players and coaches are both to blame.

Our staff took too long to self-scout and seems like they are learning on the job rather than being seasoned professionals at their positions. But the culture in Miami is completely rotten and there are a lot of battles happening inside the building that are playing out on the field.

This is not a rebuild it is a total reboot. Mario will get time to make the changes and those changes, especially with players, are going to be drastic. Too many players pretending to be upset by losing but are not focused and putting the work in.

Dont forget what Manny left behind, a clown show.

Advertisement
I keep waiting for it to change or a corner to be turned but it is not happening. The players and coaches are both to blame.

Our staff took too long to self-scout and seems like they are learning on the job rather than being seasoned professionals at their positions. But the culture in Miami is completely rotten and there are a lot of battles happening inside the building that are playing out on the field.

This is not a rebuild it is a total reboot. Mario will get time to make the changes and those changes, especially with players, are going to be drastic. Too many players pretending to be upset by losing but are not focused and putting the work in.

ok burner account...

how would YOU fix Miami football?

200.gif

Advertisement

Manny left behind a team that was a play away from winning six straight, including a 37 point win against the team that just beat the brakes off us doofus.

Too many people forget how bad Manny was (and by proxy Flake James who hired that guy). I know it hurts to see us as we are and to see where other teams (Clemson) have taken our place....give Mario a chance to get his guys in there!

Advertisement

yes

Advertisement
Advertisement

Okay, Key Smith’s mom

Man, I must be still aggravated from Saturday, because I have a very short fuse today. What issue raised in this thread has not been regurgitated in nearly every post today?
Everyone thinks they have a unique way of saying what's been said a thousand times

Man, I must be still aggravated from Saturday, because I have a very short fuse today. What issue raised in this thread has not been regurgitated in nearly every post today?
I don't think we've re-hased Nike vs Addidas vs Puma vs LuluLemon* uniforms

*probably the most appropriate now

Advertisement
Back