Losing close is the worst…

Thoughtsoncanes

Trending Up
possible outcome because the narrative from the powers that be & the Pro-Mandy brigade will be “Oh the team has young talent, we lost games close” and bunch of other bs excuses we’ve heard before with other failed HCs

That might fly losing 30-28 to Top-10 teams, but not middling **** squads like UVA.

We’ve seen this movie before. They’re going to keep this ******* around for another season

Advertisement
possible outcome because the narrative from the powers that be & the Pro-Mandy brigade will be “Oh the team has young talent, we lost games close” and bunch of other bs excuses we’ve heard before with other failed HCs

That might fly losing 30-28 to Top-10 teams, but not middling **** squads like UVA.

We’ve seen movie before. They’re going to keep this ******* around for another season
You may be right if that wasn’t the ending. But the ending made Manny look so much like a corch. Imagine ESPN airing the replay Manny high five the players on the sideline and announcers going “Coach you’re gonna win the game.” N than Dunkkkkkkkk.

Advertisement
Close L with missing a 30 yard FG & freak missed INT for TD aint gonna turn the heat up at all. But his record will catch up to him. Lose to UNC and NC State and he cant survive

Just relax young fella.

We just lost to a bottom 3 team in the ACC. The blowouts are coming and its going to be biblical.
How you got it playing out? Looking at schedule, I got North Carolina trains back 2 back by UNC and NCST.. Pitt and GT might drop hammer too.. Thats 5 losses in a row? Manny still employed after?

Advertisement
Yea losing close is no bueno. But losing close because of obvious poor head coaching decisions is gold
Nah, Too many easy excuses for manny here - freshman QB, 30 yard FG, freak INT for TD. Nowhere near the level of heat we need to get blake and manny fired. They can talk their way out of this to survive for now and give manny another chance. Gonna take multiple Ls now

Close L with missing a 30 yard FG & freak missed INT for TD aint gonna turn the heat up at all. But his record will catch up to him. Lose to UNC and NC State and he cant survive
I agree. My concern is if we lose a bunch of games close - there will be a segment of people willing to chalk it up to injuries and youth then give Manuelita another year. It’s happened before. No thanks

Nah, Too many easy excuses for manny here - freshman QB, 30 yard FG, freak INT for TD. Nowhere near the level of heat we need to get blake and manny fired. They can talk their way out of this to survive for now and give manny another chance. Gonna take multiple Ls now
If these excuses didn’t happen every other game maybe. People would listen to his excuses if we weren’t getting our asses kicked my Mich St

Advertisement
Manny might not make it out of October as coach

UVA looked like they were wanting to give this game away with their QB throwing up ducks, defense looking suspect, and blowing their load on trick plays

How you got it playing out? Looking at schedule, I got North Carolina trains back 2 back by UNC and NCST.. Pitt and GT might drop hammer too.. Thats 5 losses in a row? Manny still employed after?
After watching the first game - I said we’re losing 6 more. We’ve dropped two since, only 4 more to go. I might’ve underestimated

Advertisement
by who? this message board? Until Soffer, Miller, DiMare are ****ed off enough to write a $10M check aint **** happening my friend
Anyone associated with the university. Diaz’s incompetence is more glaring than golden and golden got chased out of here with pitchforks

I disagree bro, obviously a blowout wouldn’t been ideal, but this completely highlights Manny’s incompetence. Terrible terrible terrible coaching.

We’ve seen this movie before. They’re going to keep this ******* around for another season
UNC, NC St….and if he lasts, VT….wont be close lol

Advertisement
Back