Losers..

Advertisement
Starting next season we will have a 'playoff system.' As part of that system, participants SOS will be a consideration. Let's see how the Gator schedule helps 'em them.

Bianchi is an idiot.

A 5 foot nothing, Gator homer idiot. He writes for the Orlando Sentinel and does morning sports talk and gives air time to UiF fans, and cuts UM fans short (I know from experience). While the article may have merit, he is great at sensationalizing this because he loves his beloved gaytors.

In all fairness to them, 9 SEC games plus FL St. and Miami is a death wish. I don't blame them.

The only SEC teams they play worth two ***** this year are LSU, Georgia and USCe. You kidding me? I don't give a **** about our schedule. If it were up to me, we'd play *, Texas, Alabama every year, but that's besides the point. No one at Miami is making excuses as to why we can't schedule a traditional, in-state rival.

In fairness to them, they can choke on a big bag of ****s.

Rotate FSU and Miami each year. We'd play every other year.

Problem solved, no more running.

Advertisement
Rotate FSU and Miami each year. We'd play every other year.

Problem solved, no more running.

I think that FSU / UF is mandated by the Florida legistlature actually. Something about wanting the 2 state funded schools to play every year.

In all fairness to them, 9 SEC games plus FL St. and Miami is a death wish. I don't blame them.

Oh no, how could a team ever run the gauntlet of teams like Kentucky, Arkansas, Auburn, Vanderbilt, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Mississippi State and Missouri and make it out alive?

Throw in Alabama once every four years and it's just nightmarish.

Florida does have LSU, USCe and UGA every year-- and the UGA game really complicates things since its a neutral site game, a better argument would be alternating FSU and Miami on UFs schedule-- Home and Away for one then Home and Away for the other.

Advertisement
Back