Lose out

BackToU

Recruit
I said it before the Duke game. We would not win and winning would mask major deficiencies. Richt is a man is has never been in his prime and he’s passed whatever he once was. He is a confused old man and has shown he has no answers.

We lose out it will lead to major changes. Win and we are 8-4 in a garbage bowl. who gives an **** about that?!?

Advertisement
I would say yes but one route blows recruiting to the dirt with the new early signing period

I would say yes but one route blows recruiting to the dirt with the new early signing period

This class is already blown to dirt. It's a class full of 3 stars that's clinging to a top 30 ranking. Any moron who coaches at Miami could amass a similar class, and probably better.

Marginal recruiting gains do NOTHING with an incompetent coaching staff. You gotta cure the disease before you even worry about symptoms.

This class is already blown to dirt. It's a class full of 3 stars that's clinging to a top 30 ranking. Any moron who coaches at Miami could amass a similar class, and probably better.

Marginal recruiting gains do NOTHING with an incompetent coaching staff. You gotta cure the disease before you even worry about symptoms.
You right fam, just tired of the "next year's our year"

I said it before the Duke game. We would not win and winning would mask major deficiencies. Richt is a man is has never been in his prime and he’s passed whatever he once was. He is a confused old man and has shown he has no answers.

We lose out it will lead to major changes. Win and we are 8-4 in a garbage bowl. who gives an **** about that?!?
I just don’t care anymore

See you for recruiting, I am not devoting anymore time to this dumpster fire

Advertisement
Losing out gets us nothing....that being said, thats the outcome we might see regardless unless Richt somehow remembers how to coach and call plays overnight.. not looking good fellas..

It's honestly in the players' hands right now.

They could easily lose out if they wanted a change of coaching. Doubt they will though.

Advertisement
Back