Lose on a sac fly from second base

Advertisement
But we scored two runs. That's a monster output for the recruiting coordinator/ hitting coach.

Advertisement
If I see anyone saying Dimare should be the ball coach next year, I'm going to find out where you live so I can slap the **** out of you for suggesting anyone from this staph should take over.

I WANT LOVELADY AND I WANT HIM NOW!!!!

Advertisement
If I see anyone saying Dimare should be the ball coach next year, I'm going to find out where you live so I can slap the **** out of you for suggesting anyone from this staph should take over.

Would you slap the **** out of me if I told you it doesn't matter who "should" be the coach, and Dimare is coach for life when Morris is done?

Would you slap the **** out of me if I told you it doesn't matter who "should" be the coach, and Dimare is coach for life when Morris is done?

Na, because that's what's probably going to happen and you are obviously stating you don't agree in your reply.

Now if you come out saying "Dimare is the right man for the job"; PM your address, because I'm coming over for dinner and you're having slap sandwiches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Literally thank the lord for

miami-hurricanes-v-north-carolina-317139.jpg

and

mark-richt-famu-win-salute-alma-mater-1000-finger-point.jpg

because this program has gone to ****

out AD has allowed a coach to become bigger than the program. He should have given it up last year. Go help raise your new young kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back