Lorenzo Woodley 2013

USNAVYCANE

All American
Maude

He says Miami is his dream school and is where he wants to be. He is waiting on a Miami offer and would probably commit on the spot if he received an offer. He currently holds offers from Purdue, Rutgers, Tennessee and West Virginia.

Advertisement
He is a good RB, a top 10 RB in Fla. next year, which is saying something. The depth and talent at RB in the Sunshine State is very good in 2012. Woodley is a downhill back, a powerful back, a back that can run through tackles, and a back that has speed good enough to break off numerous 40 yarders. He is not a burner and he is a shifty back, but a RB that will get consideration for 4-stars right out of the gate next year.
Chad Simmons
FOX Sports
National Recruiting Analyst

I don't know...I'm skeptical. Will he be big enough for his style to translate to college? I mean he runs over kids in HS, that's fine, but he's not 6'3 230 like the Yulee kid.

Advertisement
^^I'll be shocked if Derrick Henry stays at RB. See: James Wilder Jr.

Woodley is a stud and if he does his part, will be in the class next year.

The knock I heard on Woodley is that he disappears in big games(excluding the Northwestern game) there is a deep talent of running backs In '13 that we can go after.

Advertisement
He is a beast, but CCHS uses a ton of backs so its tough to get a read on him. He should get the ball more next year with Radcliffe graduating. It will be him and Chestnut. He wants to come here

Advertisement
Back