Lorenzo Lingard...

Lorenzo Lingard deserves more respect than this.

**** man. You guys suck.
Does Robert Knowles??
So many hypocrites here.
Y’all rip players all day. And the team.
I’m simply pointing out the kid has a wr build with skinny legs, not ideal for an rb . Sure, there have been a few exceptions, which were posted. All I’m saying is we will see . I don’t go off high school stars. It matters what they do once on campus. Lo struggled his first year pre injury. For a 5 star he didn’t look like one in my eyes. I thought Cam was better and is better. I hope he succeeds and will be a contributor like a guy I think he looks like in Jason Geathers, who had a good career .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does Robert Knowles??
So many hypocrites here.
Y’all rip players all day. And the team.
I’m simply pointing out the kid has a wr build with skinny legs, not ideal for an rb . Sure, there have been a few exceptions, which were posted. All I’m saying is we will see . I don’t go off high school stars. It matters what they do once on campus. Lo struggled his first year pre injury. For a 5 star he didn’t look like one in my eyes. I thought Cam was better and is better. I hope he succeeds and will be a contributor like a guy I think he looks like in Jason Geathers, who had a good career .

Lo had 17 rushes for 136 yards, 2 TDs and 8.0 yards per carry. You said, "For a 5 star, he (meaning Lingard) didn't look like one in my eyes". Then you didn't watch him play before his injury. Before his injury he looked explosive, fast, and every bit of a special player. Go the **** away and youtube something.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let Lingard completely heal before running him out there. Deejay has been great this year and Cam, while not quite as explosive as he was in spurts last year, has been a nice compliment. After 2 losses already, what’s the point of risking a guy like Lo with his ceiling? It’s more important we have him for the long haul.

Hopefully Lingard is the special piece to the midseason & carries us through to the end. He's an incredible talent... I think he could have an Edge like impact.

Advertisement
*****, you’re trying to rally the rest of the miserable pieces of **** like you against Lo because you think he has skinny legs, you dumb POS. Meanwhile, all you’ve ever seen is his calves, which are all genetics.

Then you referred to those who have hope for him as “sheep” just because you can’t get hard for his legs. They’re not muscular enough for you to beat off to, so that makes you lash out at him and anyone who thinks he’s going to be a great RB here.
:q3xkxex:

Advertisement
Back