Lorenzo Lingard

I must have hit one of your girly nerves and you must be one of those pathetic losers that tweets at kids.

btw, are you a short-bus rider? What does the number of posts have to do with going @ players? Nothing. But you’re so prolapsed out you’re just flailing about grasping at straws. Jesus, go back to your shine stand, punk.
Wow, bud, you need to smoke a joint and chill the fvck out. You didn't say going at kids, you said stalking kids, meaning following what they tweet. Being someone who has posted 10k+ here tells me you spend a lot of time following 18-21yr old kids too. Which is cool, as do I. But hence why I called you out on your jab.

And, btw, you don't know a thing about me. I don't even have social media accounts.

Advertisement
Wow, bud, you need to smoke a joint and chill the fvck out. And you don't know a thing about me. I don't even have social media accounts.

The guy that jumped in my mentions to tell me about my posts is telling me to chill out?

Do you understand irony?

It seems you would be the one to chill out and stop following me around and counting my posts.

You are now dismissed, you can go back to eating ****s.

Advertisement
fyucking classic. All in good fun boys. At least he is not a crack head like Kosi. We are with you Lo. We are about to put this whole team on your back next season...Time to ball...

Second question. Mark Richt knew what he was doing taking Lingard down to the beach lol he ain't slick

Advertisement
Back