Lorenzo Lingard on Spectrum Sports Fl at 7:30 PM tonight

Advertisement
I can't find it on DirecTV. Is there a live stream floating around?

Lingard just literally hurdled a fully erect defender and ran for another 10yds before the Half ended.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I'm watching the game - University playing like crap (3 games in 8 days) but my god Lingard is incredible.

13 carries, 98 yds, 1 TD in the first half. Lake Mary is basically stacking the box and sending 2-3 linebackers after Lingard on every play - he's still averaging 7 yds per carry.

And what [MENTION=4597]Paranos[/MENTION] says is true - Lingard hurdled a defender and his receiver who were both standing up.

He's a one man team that everyone gameplans specifically to stop. Yet he still averages 8 per carry. That's an elite guy.

He's going to be one of those guys who looks even better in college because defenses wont be able to make him their sole target.

Advertisement
[TWEET]921574023359860737[/TWEET]

Stats and score aside, there were two plays that stood out to me - 1) the hurdle at the end of the first half was a freak athletic move. 2) on his first TD run he had a wide open lane to walk into the end zone; instead he pulled left to create contact with a defender. I'm assuming this was out of frustration, but I loved that he wanted to set the tone.

People are trying to compare him to other UM RBs - I'm not sure he compares to ANYONE we've had at Miami before. Just a different type of player with elite speed and vision. He would be a program changer wherever he landed, which makes me happy he'll be in Coral Gables next year.
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] - unsure if you've answered this before, but is he planning to early enroll?

Has University adjusted their offense mid season to better utilize Lo?

It seemed to used to be all wing-t, but now I’m seeing more single back power running game

Advertisement
We have some serious speed and athleticism coming at the RB spot. Burns, Davis, Lingard, Homer, and Dallas are all freaks. It's gonna be a battle royal at the RB spot for carries and Lingard looks up to the task.

CMR is getting us where we need to be.

I'm watching the game - University playing like crap (3 games in 8 days) but my god Lingard is incredible.

13 carries, 98 yds, 1 TD in the first half. Lake Mary is basically stacking the box and sending 2-3 linebackers after Lingard on every play - he's still averaging 7 yds per carry.

And what [MENTION=4597]Paranos[/MENTION] says is true - Lingard hurdled a defender and his receiver who were both standing up.

So you're confirming the defender was fully erect?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back