Lorenzo Lingard now a 3 star - Gaytor Math

Advertisement
How did Florida bring in 30 guys. These scholarship rules makes no sense
Remember, in the SEC they call it blind count. Blind count in recruiting is legal and giving out the bag blindly. Nobody see it in the SEC. but we bet not try it!

Told y'all MF'ers he was basura when he first got here...but noooooo. 🙄
This is true. You called out his running style and the competition in his highlight videos. Nobody wanted to believe you because he was big and fast. The guy has good straight line speed and looks the part but we already had that guy here a few years ago and he ended up as a fullback.

Advertisement
Lingard was big and fast. The few times he got the chance to show that led me to believe there was more potential there than there really was. Then somebody pointed out that he runs fast in a straight line and it occurred to me why that potential never developed.

170203-salt-bae-mn-1530_060e5898cdcf7b58f97126d3cfbfdf71.fit-760w.jpg

I wonder how long it will take until he mentally quits on them too.

This is true. You called out his running style and the competition in his highlight videos. Nobody wanted to believe you because he was big and fast. The guy has good straight line speed and looks the part but we already had that guy here a few years ago and he ended up as a fullback.
The argument was that some people didn’t think Cam was better than Limptard. I still don’t think Cam is a top back. But I hope he has a better career than that gaytor ****.

Advertisement
High School ratings are hopeful fantasies.

When they actually go against CFB competition reality hits.

To date he has been a 3 star
Agree. And one that couldn't block worth sh-t even before he got hurt.

bUt mANnY nEeDs tO FiNd A wAy tO GEt hIM oN tHe fIEld oR hE sHOulD bE fIRed bECauSe lO wAs fASt iN hIGh sCHoOl!

Our fans are part of the problem. Maybe if we stopped anointing these kids as Da Gawd because they put up big numbers against teenagers, they'd come in focused and willing to work hard once they were up against real men, instead of feeling like they deserve something the day they set foot on campus. Then maybe we'd end up with less Lo Lingards and Jeff Thomas's decaying our locker room.

I'm ******* tired of that entitled-*** attitude around our program, man. Hopefully last season was a turning point in getting that garbage rooted out. I want more Duke Johnsons and less Lo Lingards.

Last edited:
The argument was that some people didn’t think Cam was better than Limptard. I still don’t think Cam is a top back. But I hope he has a better career than that gaytor ****.
So far he’s been infinitely better than an injured and ineffective ***** who’s been dreaming about Tebow the whole time he was here.

So far he’s been infinitely better than an injured and ineffective ***** who’s been dreaming about Tebow the whole time he was here.
Yet, didnt we have a bunch of Lo fanboys giving Cam sh-t because he called Lo out on being a b-tch at the end of last season? The reality is, Cam already knew Lo had gone Benedict Arnold on us. Yet our fans pump the hype so much on these kids who haven't done squat at the college level to earn it, that many are willing to side with those divas over our true Canes that are committed and grinding their *** off for us every day. It's disgusting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yet, didnt we have a bunch of Lo fanboys giving Cam sh-t because he called Lo out on being a b-tch at the end of last season? The reality is, Cam already knew Lo had gone Benedict Arnold on us. Yet our fans pump the hype so much on these kids who haven't done squat at the college level to earn it, that many are willing to side with those divas over our true Canes that are committed and grinding their *** off for us every day. It's disgusting.
They get blinded by the star ratings.

Advertisement
I dont know if I'd read too much into this post. Since COVID, wouldn't he/his parents have been preparing his meals? I dont read that as a slight to Miami.
No, wouldn't use the phrasing "for once" if that was what he meant. It was a pot shot at Miami by a salty quitter. Nothing more.

No, wouldn't use the phrasing "for once" if that was what he meant. It was a pot shot at Miami by a salty quitter. Nothing more.
Or... he always worked hard just didn't always make the best personal diet choices. Or... he made a simple response to a positive comment to a former teammate. Everything doesn't have to be diabolical, the players (young kids) dont think like fans and dont interact with each other like fans. There are reasons to be disappointed/upset at how Lingard turned out, this one is a reach IMO.

Advertisement
Back