Lorenzo Lingard now a 3 star - Gaytor Math

Advertisement
Just let it go.

Yes I hate the way it went down.

But let’s not act Manny Diaz is without fault in this as well.
1590100431618.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just let it go.

GTFO with this. Last I checked there were a whole bunch of canes playing under Manny last year, and a whole bunch of frustrated ones too... but only one was sitting in our locker room "dreaming of being a gator". Fvck him. There are no passes after that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta agree comparing him and Cams tapes left me scratching my head how they were ranked like that...

But when you run a 4.3 at his size you get a little more pub

Yup...just because he was a 6'0" 200lbs high school RB who ran like a deer and tallied up a bunch of rushing yards versus future accountants.

And when I saw Cam out-run the entire Daytona Mainland defense (with angles) in the state championship game I knew it was gonna be tough for Lingard. I'm a firm believer that level-of-competition matters!

Yup...just because he was a 6'0" 200lbs high school RB who ran like a deer and tallied up a bunch of rushing yards versus future accountants.

And when I saw Cam out-run the entire Daytona Mainland defense (with angles) in the state championship game I knew it was gonna be tough for Lingard. I'm a firm believer that level-of-competition matters!
What’s wrong with future accountants?

Just let it go.

Dude, wtf are taking about?
Manny mighr be a ****** coach but that did not make LIngard a ****** player. LIngard, bad knees and poor production made LIngard a bad player. Really, not that difficult to comprehend. But everyone needs a scapegoat, I guess.

Advertisement
Back