Other Sports Lords cricket match day questions

brandanespinal

Banned
Banned
Hi All,

Just hoping someone can answer this for me. I have tried searching XDA and everything.

I have International S7 Edge rooted.

When ever i am trying to watch the live cricket Watch Cricket Online matches from Smartcric.com or Touchcric.com video does not load, i do see the play button and everything but when i click play traffic doesnt move at all and video never gets to load..... HOWEVER when i turn on the wifi it works perfectly fine and no issues at all. Its really frustrating when i am outdoor.

Is there any option i can turn off or something so that i can watch these live streams? Been looking for this answer for ages.

Please help? Thanks a ton in Advance.

Regards,

Last edited:
Advertisement
Although cricket is hardly known outside the former British Empire, it is a religion in countries with a combined population of about 2 billion people. They have heard of Messi and probably know who Pele is. But in their hearts forever are Sachin Tendulkar and Ricky Ponting, and in their Instagram feeds are Virat Kohli and Joe Root. We've discussed the Lords games many times on ozfooty.net. There are always differing opinions; some win, some lose, you can never guess.

Last edited:
Hey what’s going on here I was hoping I could get the skinny on the, checking my notes, Lord‘s cricket match.

I have had the same problem and I tried reloading it so many times until I came to the conclusion of changing the site. Maybe, on an another website you will not have the same impediments as you do on this one and you could watch clearly and with no problems all the cricket matches online. Right now I am watching on ravindra jadeja hometown. You can try it as well and I am sure you will like it too. I think that cricket is a great kind of sport and it is so entertaining. That’s why I understand your dissatisfaction when it comes to the video not loading.

Advertisement
A155361B-B7A6-4E37-9361-47BB8BD95F72.jpeg

Advertisement
Back