Looks like we found Amari Carter's replacement.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he can be a sure thing enforcer and knock a few people out, he will exceed expectations for me. I thought he was the “worst” signee in that class. He will take your ******* head off.

As long as he could be better than Hall and Carter then he’s alright in my book.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep. Redding has sore ribs and the hit on DW was targeting. Surprised he didn't get ejected.
What's he meant to hit there then?

They're well on their way to ruining the game with these rules.

Very few of you will like the comparison, but 'soccer' is nowhere near as entertaining as it used to be. Defenders aren't allowed to touch attackers anymore - without any physicality it's duller as a contest.

If he can be a sure thing enforcer and knock a few people out, he will exceed expectations for me. I thought he was the “worst” signee in that class. He will take your ******* head off.
Always need that guy that can send a message when needed, before, during, after the game. Carter sent a message, usually the wrong one at the wrong time😹🙌🏽

Advertisement

Very few of you will like the comparison, but 'soccer' is nowhere near as entertaining as it used to be. Defenders aren't allowed to touch attackers anymore - without any physicality it's duller as a contest.

Yeah I was wrong on that one. He hit him in the head but he wasn't defenseless so no targeting.

That man was laying da wood today
He has one more head to take.... the skinny a$$ Bama QB in their first offensive play comes 9/4

Last edited:
We have some dudes at the Safety spot. Washington may outgrow it. Either way, he needs to learn better technique.

Advertisement
Back