Looks like UM settled with Arky State (SIAP)

no but lived in Miami and Little Rock in the spand of 25 yrs. Remember, Jimmy Johnson played for Arkansas and Butch Davis comes from Springdale, Ar. so whats your point.

You said Ark St would beat Miami, so I just wanted to know if you were a fan or if you smoked flakka on the side. Jimmy Johnson played for Arkansas NOT Ark St and I have no f'ing idea why you would even bring that up. I don't give af if Bo Jackson, Joe Montana, Earl Campbell, Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, Bruce Lee all played for Ark St once upon a time, we, THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI HURRICANES would chit in their mouths for the fck of it.

We might not be able to beat a P5 team, but we still chit on G5 teams.

Advertisement
Per Barry, we paid them $400k and will NOT have to give them a home game. Bye Felicia....

I'm sure that all of that money will be distributed to all of the local businesses that were negatively impacted by the cancellation of the game.

This is maddening. What was the point in rushing to settle? Their motion to dismiss was never winning in a Miami-Dade courtroom. Did Miami even employ external counsel? If not, I don’t get the rush here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back