Looks like Sunshine is now officially a Jaguar

Advertisement
Not a bad landing spot for him they have some young talent.

actually a great landing spot. Their defense is basically the new LOb with Ramsey and Bouye and the rest of their defense is nasty too.

also a very underrated back in Maurice Jones Drew to support the running game. I think with Sunshine the Jags are going to be a sleeping contender next year

Advertisement
actually a great landing spot. Their defense is basically the new LOb with Ramsey and Bouye and the rest of their defense is nasty too.

also a very underrated back in Maurice Jones Drew to support the running game. I think with Sunshine the Jags are going to be a sleeping contender next year

Thought you were serious until I saw MJD there

Advertisement
Darnold is a good QB and needs to get away from Gase. If I’m the Jets, I’m looking for someone interested in that 2nd pick and trying to trade pick and rack up more picks

Advertisement
Great now the fins don't have to face him twice a year. Hopefully the jets get highly overrated Justin Fields. Hes another Haskins/Cardale Jones, straight **** in the league.

Advertisement
I love how the idiot jets decided to show how much "pride" they have these past 2 games.

Is it fair to give Frank Gore credit for the Jets remaining mired in Jizzery for another generation?

Advertisement
Back