Looks like Rain.

GhostRecon_Cane

When the U is on, there is nothing else like it.
Right now forcast for Tally is 60% precipitation.

I think this bodes well for us. Low scoring game. Defense takes over.

Long as we win.

Advertisement

Long as we win.

Anywhere in Florida it's always 50/50. The fact that a prediction 5 days out for Florida is not to be believed.
Yep, most of the time the morning news shows rain on the radar, meteorologist says it's going to pour=not a drop. Vice versa, no rain on radar, meteorologist says no rain=thunderstorms. Perfect example was our game vs Toledo, they kept talking about the moisture and rain coming from Maria spinning from the Northeast and the radar had south Broward covered the whole game=not a drop.

Advertisement
I only know a category 5 is going to slam Tallahassee. It's going to bring pain and destruction. FVCK fsu
Dominate! We win by 40+
Rain or no rain..... I don't care if it snows lol

It says its gonna rain every day here but never does so I'd take that with a grain of salt.

Advertisement
Ehhhh idk about that, I think we are the better team this year but FSU d line vs our o line bodes well for them if we have to resort to running the ball more. In all honesty that could favor them.

I remember being a young kid watching us give FSU a beat down in Tally in the rain, I expect no different this weekend

Advertisement

Long as we win.

Anywhere in Florida it's always 50/50. The fact that a prediction 5 days out for Florida is not to be believed.
Yep, most of the time the morning news shows rain on the radar, meteorologist says it's going to pour=not a drop. Vice versa, no rain on radar, meteorologist says no rain=thunderstorms. Perfect example was our game vs Toledo, they kept talking about the moisture and rain coming from Maria spinning from the Northeast and the radar had south Broward covered the whole game=not a drop.

Florida weather is unpredictable from August to the middle of October, always has been always will be.

Last time it rained in Tally Sean Taylor had what seemed like 10 picks, and Morgan had a scoop and score. Chris Rix was their QB who couldn't throw deep and we punished him. I'll take rain all day. That will negate FSU throwing deep. Plus history repeats itself. I clearly remember doing the superman along with a teenage kid from Mississippi, throwing up the U smack in the middle of the FSU alumni section ****ing off everyone. They all left mid way through the 3rd quarter.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back