Golden Era

i mean Richt Era
LIFE ON AUTO ‏@_justhat_dude
What does it take to be @Cole_island and @CL1_Era??? 

2 hrs Chris Lammons ‏@CL1_Era
@_justhat_dude @Cole_island bra u the man u going to clemson

5:57 p.m. - Mar 6, 2013 · Details
2 hrs LIFE ON AUTO ‏@_justhat_dude
@CL1_Era @cole_island lmao I feel you but y'all boys got the Miami offer so y'all good

2 hrs Tyrek cole ‏@Cole_island
@_justhat_dude @cl1_era  you the man tho

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's not bad, just not special, plan B kid, I see him as a Jordan Cunningham type, surprised he has all this big offers though

Advertisement
I think there's only a handful of teams that believe they can come into Florida and take the top talent. Bama, LSU, GA, and to a lesser degree Clemson, Louisville, WVU,OSU and ND. I think you see these "Plan B" kids getting "Big" offers cause the teams that can't compete with the FLA Big 3 and those mentioned above try to get in early on the plan B guys.

He's not bad, just not special, plan B kid, I see him as a Jordan Cunningham type, surprised he has all this big offers though

Kids "offer lists" on these sites can be VERY deceiving.HS coaches, travel Coaches and the players will tell the recruiting guys they have so and so offer and it's not true or an official offer. The recruiting guys don't verify MOST of the time either because they cant.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1452942 said:
I think there's only a handful of teams that believe they can come into Florida and take the top talent. Bama, LSU, GA, and to a lesser degree Clemson, Louisville, WVU,OSU and ND. I think you see these "Plan B" kids getting "Big" offers cause the teams that can't compete with the FLA Big 3 and those mentioned above try to get in early on the plan B guys.

Not saying this pertains to this kid. Programs like Clemson and Auburn have no problem dealing with some of these kids who have people "shop" them around. I know of two kids from the 2012 class and 1 from 13 that UM could have had, but either Golden or someone on the staff said no go to as far as recruiting them because of what either the family/handler/mentor was trying to pull. That's part of the reason why you see SOME kids decom. When their recruiter leaves.

Advertisement
79.jpg

McCrary- What does it take to be Tyrek Cole and Chris Lammons???

Chris Lammons- bra u the man u going to clemson

McCrary- lmao I feel you but y'all boys got the Miami offer so y'all good

Tyrek cole- ‏you the man tho

I hope that clears it up a little

Not saying this pertains to this kid. Programs like Clemson and Auburn have no problem dealing with some of these kids who have people "shop" them around. I know of two kids from the 2012 class and 1 from 13 that UM could have had, but either Golden or someone on the staff said no go to as far as recruiting them because of what either the family/handler/mentor was trying to pull. That's part of the reason why you see SOME kids decom. When their recruiter leaves.

Not sure you and I are talkin bout the same thing. I'm just saying "big" offers do not indicate that a kid is good enough to be at the []_[]. Especially as we start, what I know most of us hope is, an ascension back to our birthright elite status and dominant command of our recruiting area.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just that Dude: What does it take to have a Miami scholarship offer like Cole Island and Cl1_Era?

Chris Lammons: Bro, you are the man. You are going to Clemson!

Just that Dude: Thanks man, but you guys are the ones with the scholarship offer from Miami.

Cole Island: But dude, you are the man.

I don't know who the **** these people are, but I am 99% positive that is what is going on here.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1453160 said:

Not sure you and I are talkin bout the same thing. I'm just saying "big" offers do not indicate that a kid is good enough to be at the []_[]. Especially as we start, what I know must of us hope is, an ascension back to our birthright elite status and dominant command of our recruiting area.
We should get to the point where Bama and LSU and fsu are offering kids that we reject

It started with Artie Burns. We are getting where we need to be. FSU, UGA, and UF missed on Derrick Henry this year. He was an elite guy and livin in Jax I can tell you Bama shouldn't have been able to get him but, they did. Meanwhile we steal Burns from Bama. I know we missed on Amari but, we were right in the middle of the **** storm with the NCAA. We still got Malcolm and Herb and they probably could have made a similar impact on Bama's lackluster WR corps.

I don't think we are ever gonna be able to dismiss the ability of UF and FSU to compete for some talent as we move north past the big lake but, I feel like we are getting very close to shutting down the south end. Basically we just need to win some games and get past this NCAA crap.

Advertisement
Didn't McCrary commit to Clemson?

Have fun with that.

No thanks.

i don't think he can commit there yet. Some of his offers might be a little premature.. Remember DeAndre Jasper in the spring before his sr year claimed offers from everywhere none of the big three offered and i think he ended up at FIU..

A couple years back that kid out west had a commitment ceremony and everything but, didn't have an offer anywhere. Probably claimed offers hopin to get one and got stuck when he never got offered. I have no doubt kids claim offers they don't have.

Advertisement
Back