Looks like Clemson might get it's first decommit in years...

Advertisement
How have kids become so dumb these days. Our country is in big trouble in the coming years. OMG

Yes. Tattoo regret is entirely new phenomenon. Nobody has ever gotten their girlfriend's name tattooed on them before only to break up shortly after.

Advertisement
UGA, LSU, Oh St, Bama & Oregon are all reportedly going to go after him hard now.

Won't be a layup for USC anymore lol.

west coast 247 guys and Wiltfong believe it will come down to west coast schools: USC, Oregon and ASU. Word coming to them is it won't be OSU.

I just read an interview the kid gave today- he said Dabo told him they would have to recruit other DEs now and if one committed first, there would no longer be a scholarship for him.... I don't think he would have recommitted there anyway.

DJ Whatshisname who played here for a year before transferring back to the west coast has a UM tattoo.
And gets no playing time. Moved from DE to TE.. lmao.. garvin ate his lunch but I'm still ****ed at garvin dogging it last year.

Advertisement
west coast 247 guys and Wiltfong believe it will come down to west coast schools: USC, Oregon and ASU. Word coming to them is it won't be OSU.

I just read an interview the kid gave today- he said Dabo told him they would have to recruit other DEs now and if one committed first, there would no longer be a scholarship for him.... I don't think he would have recommitted there anyway.
If Mario gets him at Oregon that front 7 seven will have them competing in the CFB playoffs.... he's building it the right way.

If Mario gets him at Oregon that front 7 seven will have them competing in the CFB playoffs.... he's building it the right way.
i like what hes building but i still think he underachieved with herbert and want to see his team win more consistently in big games

Advertisement
Back