Looks like Arthur Sitkowski is making some waves

Advertisement
Kid has all the tools in the world, his problem is when the lights go on. I wish him well but camps and practice is where he shined.

Advertisement
Just wait until actual games, they're in for a surprise.

Anybody who saw IMG play last year knows how bad Sit is when the lights come on. Great arm and can look awesome in drills, but he plys like a broken robot in games.

Rutgers plays Ohio St in Week 2. They could legitmately lose 80-0 if they start Sits that game

Advertisement
Which is why I keep saying these early spring practice scrimmages are just nothing more than shaking out the cobwebs. Wait until the summer scrimmages.

Advertisement
Jarren Williams is going to be really good. I have a feeling.
It's our turn to have a Jameis Winston, Deshaun Watson, or Mitch Trubisky. I want to believe in any QB at this point. It's been too long. I don't think it's too much to ask for a guy like Dorsey, Torretta, or Walsh. None of those guys were elite NFL QBS, but good enough to win a natty with our skill position advantage.

It's our turn to have a Jameis Winston, Deshaun Watson, or Mitch Trubisky. I want to believe in any QB at this point. It's been too long. I don't think it's too much to ask for a guy like Dorsey, Torretta, or Walsh. None of those guys were elite NFL QBS, but good enough to win a natty with our skill position advantage.
to be fair Dorsey did play behind an all-world OL, so that in itself will make any QB look good, but you are completely right. That type of QB is all we need to compete for National Titles. With the skill players we'll have going forward, we just need a QB who can make the right decisions and get the ball to his play-makers in the right places. If we somehow get a Winston/Watson type QB, then I honestly feel sorry for the rest of CFB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back