Looks like 2016 WR Darnell Salomon transferring to Central

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
With coach Mike Tunsil leaving Champagnat and Kato on his way out to Flanagan, I had mentioned that Darnell Salomon could be leaving Champagnat.

Looks like the dreaded recruiting of Champagnat won't be a problem anymore with kids leaving. Everyone is seeping out of there.

Stud 4* Wide Receiver Darnell Salomon had mentioned in his interview for his All-Dade selection that he has been practicing with Miami Central.

He also included when Manny asked about his recruitment. His top 5. Miami is not in there.

Why, you may ask? Salomon mentions the development, coaching and just not being the right place for him at the moment.

He goes on to mention that he will always be a Miami fan.

"I'm always gonna be a UM fan. But it's always about football and where you want to be at the next level. And I don't think UM will take me to that level."

It's sickening how we are losing out on kids who grew up Miami fans and "would" play here if it wasn't for the status quo. Golden and his staff are working against a very steep hill. 'Cause this is not the only kid that this is coming from.

2015 DB Carlton Davis's interview with Manny was very telling. Miami is the problem for anyone who hasn't figured it out yet, not these kids. Make changes, these kids down in South Florida would love to play for The U if it would be..... The U

Keeping the status quo will keep studs away from Miami and we will continue to have failure and disappointment in recruiting like we have under Golden.

Yeah there will always be kids that will still come but we are missing out on many more that would come here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Had to dig a little more to find his junior highlights as they did not have a hudl created for Salomon. This is some of his highlights from his junior year.

6'3"

Big, strong receiver with speed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pl-oYSifpuk

Comparing the bigger sized receivers like Salomon, Pinder and Victor from South Florida. Salomon is my favorite out of the 3.

Advertisement
What happen with the iphone thing?

Would miami take him considering that? I mean they didn't take tyrek cole?

Not sure if anything had developed out of the iPhone situation at Georgia.

Regardless, I want this kid and he wants to be at Miami but the status quo won't get that done.

I'm sure they would have to talk to the kid in person and evaluate from there if he will be a real trouble or not.

Cole yes issues rose up and grades too. Caught me by surprise as he is a good kid.

Which is where I get concerned with Salomon as he was at Champagnat Catholic who I have MAJOR doubts that they are a legitimate credited school.

Last edited:
yeah..way too many red flags..do not forget the disturbing details about the cell phone story. DO NOT WANT

Advertisement
Back