Looking forward to spring ball

Advertisement
Looking forward to having a newly hired, dedicated competent OC calling the plays in those spring practices.

But that may be too much to ask for.

Don't see Richt giving up play calling 1 year back into it. Not sure I care about Spring ball if all we will hear from sauces is how great the QB looks and how dynamic the offense will be.

I want to know why 2 5 star Fort Lauderdale receivers are already committed to Ohio State? They don't even throw the **** ball! Jackson of Bama who broke his leg from Lauderdale Lakes, Amari Cooper I can go on and on!

What is The U doing to address and stop these persistent attacks/coups from Saban, Meyer and Harbaugh where the best of the best are already gone in your own backyard? In addition you don't have even a chance to sign them!

I want to know why 2 5 star Fort Lauderdale receivers are already committed to Ohio State? They don't even throw the **** ball! Jackson of Bama who broke his leg from Lauderdale Lakes, Amari Cooper I can go on and on!

What is The U doing to address and stop these persistent attacks/coups from Saban, Meyer and Harbaugh where the best of the best are already gone in your own backyard? In addition you don't have even a chance to sign them!

Miami needs to pay better.

Advertisement
It's very frustrating.

Not even Halloween and all we have to look forward to is spring ball.

Our program is a flaccid wiener

Ah, Spring Football...where we win Spring National Championships and our QBs win the coveted Spring Heisman..

I'm gonna be optimistic, solely based ont he fact that I don't think Kaaya comes back next year. Even with his dismal season, he still gets drafted in the first 3 rounds I think, and I don't think he's feeling Richt, and Richt definitely ain't feeling him.

There's no benefit to him coming back as the OL might be even worse, so I'm ready for the Evan or N'kosi show who will absolutely run the offense Richt is (inexplicably) trying to run with BK.

I like how you didn't mention the major issue (about the playcalling) to see if we get an actual OC.

Advertisement

Have to win first. The fact that folks still don't understand that we arent going to recruit our way out of this is troubling.

Ah, Spring Football...where we win Spring National Championships and our QBs win the coveted Spring Heisman..

Too be fair, most of the slurps had us losing to Bama in the championship game. They did say Kaaya would edge out Watson because of Richt's massive Dorito sized playbook.

Someone even leaked a video of Kaaya running a bootleg but he only gained 1 yd because of tripping over a slough that escaped from the zoo...

Advertisement
The playcalling would be just fine with even a semi-mobile QB.

I love this stuff:

1. Either change the OFFENSE to fit Kaaya and the talent, or

2. Put someone in who is better suited to run it.

Is Richt not capable of maximizing the output with the talent he has? How come this offense did better last year? Coley > Richt?

One great thing about spring ball is that our QB's wear read non-contact jerseys.

We are the best team in the country when our QB's aren't allowed to be touched.

Advertisement
while the playcalling could always be better, I don't have a problem with richt or kaaya. has kaaya misfired on some throws, sure but when our drop % is among the highest in the nation and our QB is under consistent pressure, not even tom brady can successfully move the ball. the biggest change I would like to see on offense is more TE seams and RB screens. Gus needs to start seeing a couple series a game as well.

Miami needs to pay better.

Miami needs to win better. Winning is the best recruiter on the planet.

This is why some of us lose our minds at the idiotic coaching we've had here for 10+ years. It's a vicious cycle.

Advertisement
Back