Looking For Ga Tech Tickets

865CaneFam

Redshirt Freshman
Hey everyone! I was looking to see if anyone had 2 tickets for sale to the game tomorrow night? My son is a big fan and wasnt able to get much for him but unexpectedly recieved a bonus and i know he's really looking forward to possibly going to this game. If anyone knows of any, Please message me. God Bless and Go Canes!

Advertisement
Hey everyone! I was looking to see if anyone had 2 tickets for sale to the game tomorrow night? My son is a big fan and wasnt able to get much for him but unexpectedly recieved a bonus and i know he's really looking forward to possibly going to this game. If anyone knows of any, Please message me. God Bless and Go Canes!

I don't know if you know who Laz is but he has tickets look him up on Twitter. He can hook you up with a seat near um fans

Privet message me I'll take care of it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back