Looking At The Schedule

The Coach Al haters in this thread disgust me.

I bet most of you aren't even real fans that live in Miami.

So I can't be a real fan because I don't live in Miami? What a load of absolute horse ****.

Of course you can be a fan and not live close to UM. You just can't be as good of a fan.

It's like being a husband or father who lives in a different state or country than his family. You can still be a husband and father, but you're just not a great one.

Personally, I stay away from criticizing other fans for their level of fandom. I'm going to leave it to God to punish the lesser fans when it's their time for the ultimate comeuppance.

Advertisement

So I can't be a real fan because I don't live in Miami? What a load of absolute horse ****.

Of course you can be a fan and not live close to UM. You just can't be as good of a fan.

It's like being a husband or father who lives in a different state or country than his family. You can still be a husband and father, but you're just not a great one.

Personally, I stay away from criticizing other fans for their level of fandom. I'm going to leave it to God to punish the lesser fans when it's their time for the ultimate comeuppance.

Classic "distance fan" response.

Go buy some season tickets and donate them cag

Classic "distance fan" response.

Go buy some season tickets and donate them cag

I am a donor. Thanks, though.

Advertisement
Everyone's got jokes but 9 wins is the absolute worst case scenario for golden haters, and knowing him, he'll back right into it
9 wins is the worst case scenario for the program. Either win big (win the ACC and get a playoff spot lol) or tank and let's all move on from the golden era. Anything in between and we ****ed.

dont worry. CAG will win 7 games at most.

This team should win at least 9. Acc could be even worse this year than previous.

Clemson- very good qb who is rehabbing a torn acl. Good offense and are replacing entire d-line, their best LB, and 2 DBs.

Nebraska- new coach who runs a pro style system but has a spread Qb that can't throw. Abdullah & gregory is gone, and they lost their top wr.

Fsu- Lost winston, 4 starters on the o-line, best wr & te, lost their top 2 d-lineman, 2 starting Cbs, lost a few LBs to transfer. Ramsey has moved to cb so he can't rome and make plays now.

Unc- Returns entire offense but have a ? o-line and have no run game. Chizik is the dc now but they just don't have alot of talent on D.

VT- turnover prone QB, o-line issues. Might be the best d-line miami plays this season. ? At LB and Safety.

gt- returning their Qb, lost their best wr, and their top backs. Not good on D.

Looking at uva, cincy, pitt, duke etc and what they have, miami should beat them but you know how that goes.

This would all matter if we didn't have all variables that will prevent us from taking advantage of these teams deficiencies.

1. Idiot Al Golden
2. Idiot Dorito
3. Moron Paul Wms.
4. Crappy Special Teams and Coach
5. Lack of OL Depth, experience and preparation
6. High School Offensive scheme and terrible play calling
7. Unchanged Defensive scheme designed to yield huge chunks yardage, not pressure QB, playoff and drop CB's and let slower LB'er cover speedy slot receivers.
8. Can't make game time adjustments on either side of the ball
9. Night Games
10. A coach who blames the players for his stupidity.

Advertisement
I dont know how you guys can be sure on any prediction good or bad...?

4 years is a good enough sample size to know what to expect out of a Frauden coached team. The season is over before it started.

You never would have hired Saban away from Michigan State. He didn't exactly light the world on fire there.

LSU AD Joe Dean understood football and understood what Saban offered. That's why he was able to make that hire and LSU reaped the rewards of Joe Dean's knowledge.

Our "fans" are extremely short-sighted. Al has a 300 page book with a coherent plan for restoring UM to the zenith of CFB. Al will lead UM back to the top of CFB. It may not be this year, but look at the 2016 recruiting class led by Jack Allison.

CAG15 leads to Swag16.

Excellent points, sir.

Sometimes, you need more football knowledge in order to extrapolate situations like Saban winning 6 to 8 games per year at Michigan State to winning a NC at LSU. Al Yankovic did the same thing here at UM in the 70s when he hired Jimmy Johnson away from NASCAR.

As for CAG's binder, there's a reason it was 300 pages and not 50. This was always going to be a long long turnaround. If it was going to be fast, CAG would have had a pamphlet not 300 pages.

:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

I really do enjoy your perspective on a lot of topics but really not too true, From my name i think you can guess where i reside. Im from Ft Lauderdale originally though. Since me being in the ATL i go to every game they at GaTech and the Carolina games, but my god, this seaons game at GaTech...the amount of Miami fans was soooooo awesome. Absolutely crazy, and so much more cheering than some of the home games for Miami this year and i understand to a point of why that is but, a lot of these people who dont have the blessing to be able to see thme at home really take advantage of these away games and are all Orange and Green

As I've said for months, next year's schedule is easy. Easy for anyone not named Al, but we'll face a bunch of crappy offenses outside of Clemson. FSU has talent, but last year's backup won't scare anyone should he win the starting role. Francois should be their future, we'll see though.

I really do enjoy your perspective on a lot of topics but really not too true, From my name i think you can guess where i reside. Im from Ft Lauderdale originally though. Since me being in the ATL i go to every game they at GaTech and the Carolina games, but my god, this seaons game at GaTech...the amount of Miami fans was soooooo awesome. Absolutely crazy, and so much more cheering than some of the home games for Miami this year and i understand to a point of why that is but, a lot of these people who dont have the blessing to be able to see thme at home really take advantage of these away games and are all Orange and Green

You're a great man and a great fan. You'd be the same great man, but you'd be a better fan if you lived locally. It's scientifically proven.

I equate the non-local fan who goes nuts at the 1 game he attends to the absentee father who buys his child a bunch of presents the one time per year he sees him. You get to let it all hang out for that one event while the guys who are here day in and day out have to pace ourselves and put in work every doggone day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back