Looking at next years schedules

Easy street is taking a knee to secure a W.

Miami - Cristobal - Kneeling.jpg

Advertisement
At the moment, pending portal additions (including the quarterback)

(L) 17-21 @ Florida
(W) 53-17 Florida A&M
(W) 38-13 Ball State
(W) 28-21 @ USF
(W) 24-21 California
(L) 21-38 @ Georgia Tech
(L) 17-28 @ Louisville
(W) 24-23 @ Duke
(W) 17-14 Florida State (OT)
(W) 28-10 Virginia Tech
(W) 31-17 Wake Forest
(W) 28-24 @ Syracuse
I don’t know about losing that first game to Florida. That team is legitimately crap! we better win that game because we are more talented and as surprising as it sounds, I think we have better coaching than that team. Group of five Billy isn’t getting it done there. I don’t know why you have that a loss?

I don’t know about losing that first game to Florida. That team is legitimately crap! we better win that game because we are more talented and as surprising as it sounds, I think we have better coaching than that team. Group of five Billy isn’t getting it done there. I don’t know why you have that a loss?
We're beating the Gators at the Swamp.

They're undergoing a complete rebuild. We'll have a decent QB1.

I see TVD gets BAMA next year. Ouch.

Oklahoma brutal schedule.
Texas has Michigan and Georgia
Gaytors are screwed
FSU schedule looks decent. Harder than this year.
GA has Clemson , Bama, Olemiss , Texas
Michigan has ost. Wash, Oregon, usc, Texas. Got ****
Oh st. Easy. They winning big ten.

We have easy street

7-5 at best for Miami.

Just thinking back to that Tennessee / Florida game. The Volunteers were more talented than the hapless Gators - I was expecting a possible blowout - but Napier's team go up for this game and everything went right for them. Just have a bad feeling (at the moment) about this one.

That said, this Gators team should be a weaker team in 2023. The question will be quarterback play for us.

Advertisement
Guys, did you see what Georgia did to FSU tonight?

We're a couple of years away from being able to step on the field and play that Dawgs team Mano-a-mano.

Let's just see if Mario can get past Caveman Ball before we start buy-ing our National Championship Tickets, okay?
from a HC on sidelines , Mario had worst year of all power 5 HC's

There is no easy street for Miami.

We have been a middle to bottom tier ACC program for almost two decades.

There are no automatic W's on the schedule for this program.
Could win any of them. Could lose any of 'em, too.

Advertisement
I think this is the last year we have struggles. I’m changing that if we land Ward which I think we do. 25 is my target year. Still need a running back that’s big and fast pause
This ain’t age well thanks lce for reminding me

Advertisement
No qb yes . With a qb probably 8 wins

Mario needs a difference maker with a brain at QB, someone who can make tuna-on-toast out of a horse manure situation, i.e., make a play with his legs, or a critical decision with the football when his coach's asinine philosophy has us in 3rd and 8 to 12 all day. There's no one that fits that description coming here. So, I'd bet on no QB.

Advertisement
Back