Look what jordan scarlett retweeted

Advertisement
Advertisement
I keep telling myself I'm done and that I don't give a **** anymore. Yet I keep logging on and reading threads. I'm sure I'm not the only one torturing myself at this point. All I'm hoping for is to wake up one early morning before work and see that this fat lard has been fired.

I keep telling myself I'm done and that I don't give a **** anymore. Yet I keep logging on and reading threads. I'm sure I'm not the only one torturing myself at this point. All I'm hoping for is to wake up one early morning before work and see that this fat lard has been fired.

I'm with you bro

I'm with you bro

Yep, I am hoping for a Christmas miracle

Weve had multiple recruits calling for Butch to be hired and we still have Golden. ******* unreal

Advertisement
there coaches remember Butch Davis, soldinger.
I had a well respected coach tell me "I wanted all my kids to play for Greg Mark, ultimate players coach."

Advertisement
Back