Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

I know D$ just said in the podcast it’s down to Barron, flipping a CB who hasn’t enrolled yet (Ponds) and not much else. I think that’s a mistake personally. We need another DT and DB at least.
Ok, where might you anticipate finding them? It’s closing time & pickin’s are slim.

Advertisement
I know D$ just said in the podcast it’s down to Barron, flipping a CB who hasn’t enrolled yet (Ponds) and not much else. I think that’s a mistake personally. We need another DT and DB at least.
I’m just shocked at our lack of desire to make our safety room better. I think our safety room maybe one of the worst in the ACC.

If we’re low on numbers I can see not taking a DT but I’d like to have had one or at least have kept Gore for depth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m just shocked at our lack of desire to make our safety room better. I think our safety room maybe one of the worst in the ACC.

If we’re low on numbers I can see not taking a DT but I’d like to have had one or at least have kept Gore for depth.

You can't get a room better if there are only bodies available. Is a two-way street in the portal and roster management.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back