Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

So give us the Houston DB, the Michigan St safety, two more DT’s, and maybe a LG and call it September?

I assume that’s dream scenario. Feels like it will be a long shot to add 5 more. I’d prioritize the two DT’s and the Safety.
How many open schollies do we have? Because to get any more open schollies we have push equal amount of grad transfers in by tmr night.

Advertisement
How many open schollies do we have? Because to get any more open schollies we have push equal amount of grad transfers in by tmr night.
Prob see the last few guys trickle out over the next 2 days. But as of rn I think spots are tight could be wrong but I think they are at 83 now

So give us the Houston DB, the Michigan St safety, two more DT’s, and maybe a LG and call it September?

I assume that’s dream scenario. Feels like it will be a long shot to add 5 more. I’d prioritize the two DT’s and the Safety.

Baron, his brother Walker, and Barrow are likely. Like to see a Safety and LG as well.

Prob see the last few guys trickle out over the next 2 days. But as of rn I think spots are tight could be wrong but I think they are at 83 now
So we can only take two transfers rn without having corresponding entries. I think we are looking to take more than two more, so maybe we’ll see a late grad transfer entry or two.

****, man, that's just straight up Free Agency at that point.

Why even bother with High School recruiting? You're proposing to bring in an entire new starting XI.

Advertisement
Lowkey? That was the most talked about show for a few years. Greg's character is legendary
apologies, due to my upbringing shows like that and billions don't catch my eye right away ... but both are A1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I still can't believe guys like Chase, Baloo, and Zion are still here

I could see both Balom and Zion just graduating and "retiring" I think there will be a few who graduate and just hang it up, thus no need for the portal. IIRC Balom had a neck thing and really hasnt played since he flashed slightly his freshman year, Zion is Zion at this point I could see a medical retirement for both after graduation to free up some spots.

I could see both Balom and Zion just graduating and "retiring" I think there will be a few who graduate and just hang it up, thus no need for the portal. IIRC Balom had a neck thing and really hasnt played since he flashed slightly his freshman year, Zion is Zion at this point I could see a medical retirement for both after graduation to free up some spots.
Yea you right staff probably just letting them hang around until they get their degrees, doing right by the players

Advertisement
Back