Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement

MTSU???

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Yeah I’m not so hot on getting a transfer Lb. Like if we promoted our LB coach to co-DC and live how he’s doing recruiting the position…shoulda’t at least 1 guy be developed by now? Like Bissainthe and Mauigoa are starters. >65% of the time we won’t even have 3 lbs on the field…

This is kinda like WR, except a lil worse imo. Cause at WR there are still a lot of snaps to go around. At LB bringing in this guy is going to significantly impact the snaps younger guys get.

Like if we get this dude he better be bettter than Cloyd. Like he needs to be a legit starter. Otherwise what’s the point in just clogging the room up

Advertisement
Yeah I’m not so hot on getting a transfer Lb. Like if we promoted our LB coach to co-DC and live how he’s doing recruiting the position…shoulda’t at least 1 guy be developed by now? Like Bissainthe and Mauigoa are starters. >65% of the time we won’t even have 3 lbs on the field…

This is kinda like WR, except a lil worse imo. Cause at WR there are still a lot of snaps to go around. At LB bringing in this guy is going to significantly impact the snaps younger guys get.

Like if we get this dude he better be bettter than Cloyd. Like he needs to be a legit starter. Otherwise what’s the point in just clogging the room up
To preface, I don’t really want to take another LB either.

But the counter argument here would be, the guy who has been recruiting LBs for you and has just been promoted to your Co-DC recruited this player at his last school and wants him now, armed with intimate knowledge of the room, how can you not take him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back