Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Made a thread for this but I probably should have just posted in here… sorry I never make posts. Would we be willing to kick the tires on Cormani? Seems to have matured and it’s obviously a position of need. We do not have a championship level CB room.
What is this assertion based on?

Ferman and Shodell hit more than they miss. Gary gets a hard time for a couple of huge misses. Although, nobody bats 100% in their line of work. To many variables.
The problem with Gary is he straight up lies or makes up stories to help fill in time if something is dragging out. Like Manny , Mario and the AD situation being a few. He literally made up stories that people around UM were cracking up about. There’s times my guy be writing fan fiction lol. He deserves some of the heat he gets. Gaby doesn’t do bs like that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Made a thread for this but I probably should have just posted in here… sorry I never make posts. Would we be willing to kick the tires on Cormani? Seems to have matured and it’s obviously a position of need. We do not have a championship level CB room.
Lmfao, "sorry I never make posts" on Day 1 is nasty work. The trick is to lay low for a couple of weeks/months.

Raikes just got Crystal Balled to Auburn. Eliminates them from DT contention.

Texas is getting Bill Norton and maybe Toia I believe got crystal balled.

LSU is hosting CJ West and Barrow.

Damonic Williams is going to OU I believe. And in the hayes fawcett graphic we didnt reach out to him.

Only possible DT is maybe Barrow if he doesn't commit to LSU. If Barrow commits to LSU any other DT that enters would be FSU vs Miami battle I would assume.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re the last person to talk **** about someone spending all their time on here. You practically live on here and talk **** about literally everyone. You’ll say Mario sucks and then talk **** about someone saying Mario sucks. You’re a clown.
He’s AIDS I’m told
It Hurts Saul Goodman GIF by Better Call Saul

Advertisement
Back