Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

You’re the last person to talk **** about someone spending all their time on here. You practically live on here and talk **** about literally everyone. You’ll say Mario sucks and then talk **** about someone saying Mario sucks. You’re a clown.
Thank you. Guy is the biggest piece of **** on this board. Goes around threatening people and telling people to get cancer too.

Advertisement
LMAO - not the word police. You missed my post making fun of new liberal pronouns.

It’s not only about the misuse of the word for the context they’re both trying to convey. It’s unfunny, outdated, and uneducated.

If YOU didn’t comprehend that it speaks volumes about the current state of UM academics. Considering you’re takes on football though,positive are mostly unfunny, outdated, and uneducated; I don’t find your statement that confounding!!
Can we all agree to say someone “sucks ***” instead of labeling them a particular disease? Great, let’s land some players!

Advertisement
Gabbie getting stuffed in a locker by Ferman is nasty work
IMG_2506.jpeg

Advertisement
Agree to disagree.

I’m not saying he’s a bad player at all. But he’s not that impact beast we need. He’s good. He’s not elite. I’m hoping we can convince someone that’s elite to enter the portal.

Agree but good luck with that. I think we’re in a bird in the hand situation . Wish they would just invite Burroughs back on the condition he takes anger management therapy and agrees to be locked in a cell at night.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Take. No Trojans or Bruins within 2,000 miles of here. I highly doubt he’ll threaten to “slap a *****” if they’re a Barry Buccaneer or MDC Shark lol. But seriously, thoroughly vet the kid and if he passes the process, bring him in.

I’m personally curious of the effect Big Joe could have on him. Maybe it hits different when he has a large Poly cat who’s been where he’s trying to go, coaching him up on-field and mentoring him off-field.

Before anyone brings up Burroughs, please compare where we were at that position to now. The level of desperation for able bodies was waaaaay higher then. Yes, we still need a guy, but the acquisition of Clark and signing the Man-Children from the Chi and Blountstown have us in a much better position than when we were praying Burroughs would keep his hands to himself.

This is Toia’s money year. Last chance to put good film out there and further remove himself from the elevator incident and any other issues not widely known. Again, you vet the kid, he shows contrition and hunger for success, sign him up and get the gang ready for the All-You-Can-Eat Fried Gator Tail Buffet on 08/31…

Take. No Trojans or Bruins within 2,000 miles of here. I highly doubt he’ll threaten to “slap a *****” if they’re a Barry Buccaneer or MDC Shark lol. But seriously, thoroughly vet the kid and if he passes the process, bring him in.

I’m personally curious of the effect Big Joe could have on him. Maybe it hits different when he has a large Poly cat who’s been where he’s trying to go, coaching him up on-field and mentoring him off-field.

Before anyone brings up Burroughs, please compare where we were at that position to now. The level of desperation for able bodies was waaaaay higher then. Yes, we still need a guy, but the acquisition of Clark and signing the Man-Children from the Chi and Blountstown have us in a much better position than when we were praying Burroughs would keep his hands to himself.

This is Toia’s money year. Last chance to put good film out there and further remove himself from the elevator incident and any other issues not widely known. Again, you vet the kid, he shows contrition and hunger for success, sign him up and get the gang ready for the All-You-Can-Eat Fried Gator Tail Buffet on 08/31…
We only need him for a couple months and if he slaps a HC for not taking a knee before we **** up, especially in Gainesville thats enough right there, well worth it..

Advertisement
Back