Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
When did we decide/determine that Marley Cook sucks??

Iā€™m way behind
Yeah I think they are way past that now. Focus has shifted to some of the sophomores who arenā€™t all American, I believe some kids who havenā€™t enrolled yet, transfers we are going after, 2025 recruits that donā€™t get the board seal of approval.

In no order. Cook is so last week

Advertisement
Advertisement
I donā€™t know if this is discussed elsewhere, but with unlimited transfers now in place and the SEC inter conference transfer rules in place, what are the limitations for this.

Could a player at say Ole Miss, enrol at Purdue for 1 day, then transfer to LSU?

Do they have to do a day, a semester or something else?

Sorry if this is somewhere else.

I donā€™t know if this is discussed elsewhere, but with unlimited transfers now in place and the SEC inter conference transfer rules in place, what are the limitations for this.

Could a player at say Ole Miss, enrol at Purdue for 1 day, then transfer to LSU?

Do they have to do a day, a semester or something else?

Sorry if this is somewhere else.
I think my head just exploded. If there isn't a rule about it, you know someone is going to try this. And probably collect some NIL money along the way.

Angry Season 9 GIF by Shameless

Advertisement
Sounds like the staff is evaluating Greedy Vance in addition to the Marshall kid, which tells me - 1. We are looking to bring in 2 CB's and 2. Adding Vance would kick Powell to safety, which I'm totally fine with.

Also sounds like they are trying to have all the portal kids visit next weekend with Martinez.

Advertisement
Why are we not prioritizing Anthony Johnsonā€¦

Heā€™s better than both of themā€¦AND heā€™s a local kid which the board would cream themselves over..

View attachment 287228
Ill give Jackson the benefit of the doubt prioritizing Hill over Johnson since he coached the kid. The Vance interest is curious but it also sounds like we want a kid that can play in the slot.

Advertisement
Back