Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement

Apparently the best DT on UCLA's roster. Looking at twitter UCLA fans are freaking out about his departure.

So much talk about teams needing DT's make sense its probably the only position that is beginning to pop.

Someone tell them teams desperately need a WR1

Last edited:
Lol we both agree that we need help at DT. But you're correlating needing help at DT position with Marley Cook sucking.

Adding more legit production at DT ≠ Marley Cook being the problem.

We still haven't seen the full portal additions so whatever DT we bring in could be a JHH, Moten, Campbell replacement (or whoever enters). Or an upgrade over someone like Gore / Lichtenstein that was getting way too many snaps at DT.
It doesn't have to be he sucks. He is not the answer.

Apparently the best DT on UCLA's roster. Looking at twitter UCLA fans are freaking out about his departure.
they shouldnt be too worried. coach kelly still has that dante moore kid at qb and latu on defense. bruins will roll!

Advertisement
Fits the bill size wise. UCLA’s defense was pretty stout last season
I know Colorado OL is a joke but that UCLA front 4 when they played Colorado looked like they had 4 first round picks across that front 4..I dont know if this guy was one of the ones wrecking havoc but if he was..someone is going to get a good one.

Advertisement
Maybe he will if we switch from Adidas to Amazon Essentials apparel.
Man.. I made a joke about this in the mega-alignment thread. ***** the ACC and Adidas sell the media rights/apparel to Amazon go independent like ND with HBO style Inside the U access.

I was joking ofcourse but his trip here… hmmmmm!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement

I rather him over the Mich St. Kid. I think if we not getting a dominant war daddy, at least get me a real NT that can stuff the run on obvious run downs.

Him and Clark would give you two sizable bodies on the interior that you can rely on, with youth behind them + getting creative sliding or Bain inside on obvious pass rushing downs. I’m in agreement, but I fear we’re playing catch up with a lot of these DTs

It doesn't have to be he sucks. He is not the answer.
Back to the original point which was that Simeon Barrow is a legit prospect getting a ton of interest from top schools and would be a solid addition to the team. Based on the below (#1 DT currently available per On3), is he good enough for you?

Anyone with access knows what the 6 schools are?

Advertisement
Back