Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Didn’t this guy tear up his knee at Houston? Did he even play for Colorado?
He played in on four games. Had a total of 14 carries for 59yrds.

I have no idea why anyone in our fanbase would want to bring in this kid after having that nasty injury and couldn't see the field at CU. Especially when we just got rid of 2 backs who couldn't stay healthy.

Advertisement
He played in on four games. Had a total of 14 carries for 59yrds.

I have no idea why anyone in our fanbase would want to bring in this kid after having that nasty injury and couldn't see the field at CU. Especially when we just got rid of 2 backs who couldn't stay healthy.
Keep trying to turn a ho into a housewife.

That boy got a little bit of Big Vince in him. We should be all over this young man.

excited chase GIF by The Runner go90

I would prefer Williams from TCU, but I would be happy with CJ West from Kent State.

6-2 315
3rd Team All-Mac (this is a bit misleading, because most of the DL selections played EDGE/DE)
Career stats: 110 tackles, 19.5 TFL and 7 sacks
2023 stats: 40 tackles, 7 TFL and 2 sacks

Hometown: La Grange Park, IL
This staff has done well in IL, hopefully there are some connections there to help land him.

Main competition is Michigan. Michigan is returning the 2 starting DT's who were both listed as top 10 returning DT's for 2024 season. Miami provides him with a better path to start.

Sack on Bennett VS Georgia

GAHpP2Ca8AQC5WX.jpeg

Advertisement
Exactly why I laughed, wtf lol.

CU can stack all the WRs and backs they want but until they’re able to even get an average OL and some size in the middle on defense, they are capped.
Even tho we haven't gotten the results yet gotta love how Mario came in an got that Oline straight! Idk what he Goin to do when his son an Travis leave lol3

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 287073

He has had almost identical stats for the past 3 years. Id trade him for Gore since it doesnt seem the staff is dishing out big money for DT's.

Need Horton to come on this year or it will be the same as last year on the interior.
How many big money DTs have entered? There's the guy from TCU, who immediately had visits locked in to OU and UT, so that was prearranged. Other than that, I don't feel like there has been much to pick from.

How many big money DTs have entered? There's the guy from TCU, who immediately had visits locked in to OU and UT, so that was prearranged. Other than that, I don't feel like there has been much to pick from.
Exactly which is why unless the school is tampering its a bunch of booty in the portal. Need horton to come on and be a difference maker if not its back to bargain bin shopping for DT's.

Advertisement
Back