Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yeah his momma posted something like go where you are appreciated not just tolerated. I get it he trolled us, he is old enough to know right vs wrong but between his mother's constant need for attention or squabbling on social media, and his father, literally dropping to his knees for Deon, can anyone really be surprised for how the kid is adjusting to the real world? Somewhat feel bad for him because I remember reports in HS that he was really an introvert. Headphones in, hoodie up kinda guy.

Regardless I think someone takes a flier on him. That polkway dude said look out for USC (I could see them dropping a bag since they like splashy things and Riley has no idea how to play defense so just get as many top guys as you can); Utah (unsure what the connection is there, maybe a former coach?) LSU (likely more interest on Cormani's side wanting to go to Raymond); South Carolina (seem to pay a pretty penny, two studs back to back classes for them, also seem to cater to players requests) Louisville (again big spenders but apparently dont make the payments) and USF (close to home and back with DVD).

Exactly. WHY INCLUDE THE WORTHLESS LINK? Why not simply say "I'll find out the story on him" and then come back with the info?
Lol, I clicked link expecting some Canesinsight and received a rude awakening.

Advertisement
Yeah his momma posted something like go where you are appreciated not just tolerated. I get it he trolled us, he is old enough to know right vs wrong but between his mother's constant need for attention or squabbling on social media, and his father, literally dropping to his knees for Deon, can anyone really be surprised for how the kid is adjusting to the real world? Somewhat feel bad for him because I remember reports in HS that he was really an introvert. Headphones in, hoodie up kinda guy.

Regardless I think someone takes a flier on him. That polkway dude said look out for USC (I could see them dropping a bag since they like splashy things and Riley has no idea how to play defense so just get as many top guys as you can); Utah (unsure what the connection is there, maybe a former coach?) LSU (likely more interest on Cormani's side wanting to go to Raymond); South Carolina (seem to pay a pretty penny, two studs back to back classes for them, also seem to cater to players requests) Louisville (again big spenders but apparently dont make the payments) and USF (close to home and back with DVD).
That was his dad? I thought that was some ex rapper podcast dork?

Gillie is not his pops. He was solely on his knees for clout.

Advertisement
If Cormani had only received some adult counseling and hadn’t allowed Prime to jink us around, he might be playing for us now.

On the other hand, maybe he’s just a stupid kid and the publicity went to his head.

Dodged a bullet, we did.

From ON3, this is the portal process:

1. Player goes to compliance and fills out paperwork
2. Player must also watch a video as part of the process
3. Only after 1 and 2 are complete does a notice get sent to the football office that player X intends to go into the portal
4. The submission goes to the head coach for approval.
5. The head coach has 48 hours to change players mind if he so chooses to try to do that. Or he signs off and the player is submitted to the portal

Advertisement
From ON3, this is the portal process:

1. Player goes to compliance and fills out paperwork
2. Player must also watch a video as part of the process
3. Only after 1 and 2 are complete does a notice get sent to the football office that player X intends to go into the portal
4. The submission goes to the head coach for approval.
5. The head coach has 48 hours to change players mind if he so chooses to try to do that. Or he signs off and the player is submitted to the portal
Also more than 50% of spring games haven’t been played yet, so kids are still vetting options.

for an idea on the scholarhip count, incoming freshpeople (@Empirical Cane), potential incoming transfers and how many need to be shipped out.

If any of the following names enter the portal, I will not be surprised.

Reese Poffenbarger
Jacurri Brown ✅
Trevonte Citizen✅
Chris Johnson
Michael Redding
Shemar Kirk
Robby Washington
Jackson Carver
Logan Sagasomethin ✅
Zion Nelson
Antonio Tripp
Frankie Tinilau
Anthony Campbell
Thomas Gore
Bobby Washington
Chase Smith
Demetrius Freeney
Brian Balom
Markeith Williams
I thought this was a fairly realistic reference list for potential portal candidates. I'd full send a bakers dozen of them. (no flame)

Advertisement
Back