Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
Holding Mel Gibson GIF

Penn State fans weren't too upset that he portaled out FWIW.
Rumor is that there was some concern about his ability to be a leader and that he was only concerned with himself/his own stats. When Fleming transferred in to supposedly be their WR1 he took it a bit personally and that lead to some less than desirable behavior.

Advertisement
Oh those JHH citizen and chase smith are the only ones I wouldn’t want to lose
The emergence of Popo and Pruitt has unfortunately moved CSmith out of his spot. We cant keep Popo off the field this year. I am already expecting Smith to move on. He had so much potential too. Injuries got him.

Advertisement
The emergence of Popo and Pruitt has unfortunately moved CSmith out of his spot. We cant keep Popo off the field this year. I am already expecting Smith to move on. He had so much potential too. Injuries got him.
Yea I agree just hate to see him go he looks like a player but ur correct Pruitt looked like a stud

Advertisement
on Matthews

But Mathews already has his eyes on a pair of schools as he officially enters the portal, according to On3’s Steve Wiltfong: Oregon and Florida State.

Advertisement
miami is evaluating WR Justus Ross-Simmons from colorado state per gaby
I feel like if we're going WR shopping, go for an elite WR caliber type player. I know he's got more production than Horton but is he that much better?

It's an honest question too. I don't know much about this kid.

some chatter he may be heading to Syracuse.... Closer to home, etc No clue if true or just talk
That’s a lot of faith in Fran Brown for essentially one year as he tries to turn around Cuse. If he wasn’t starting I’d get it but he’s going to start so leaving a potential top 25 team to go to Cuse? Just hate that.

Advertisement
Back