Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
I hear you but with Elijah, Mesidor, and Bain…idk if I would spend that money on a DE. I think you focus that money elsewhere because that’s a kid that would get crazy offers.

It sounds like we got money to use but I can’t imagine it’s endless. And there’s going to be tons of competition at other positions too.

Can’t dispute any of it and I know it won’t happen but again, I don’t trust Mesidor’s health. You win games having elite guys on the edge, I’d at least back channel and see whats up. Especially with guys leaving UL in waves 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Capitalism. Only real barrier now is the conference system, and I think the P2 are gong to do everything in their power to cap and control this NIL situation. Fun times.

Good luck to them with that. At the end of the day most of B1G are located in areas sparse of talent while the SEC schools are in football hotbeds. B1G schools will need to overbid to remain competitive with the SEC

Advertisement
So if the force is in balance we should get our guys by the time I wake up since it took us 975 days to close cam ward

Dream wishlist:

RB1: Omarion Hampton (UNC)
WR1: Jayden Higgins (ISU)
WR2: Josh Kelly (TT)
S: Aubrey Burks (WVU)
DT: Deone Walker (UK)

I dont really follow CB's to know who to want so 🤷🏻‍♂️
Nice list I just like Martinez better than Hampton but they both are 🔥

Advertisement
Good luck to them with that. At the end of the day most of B1G are located in areas sparse of talent while the SEC schools are in football hotbeds. B1G schools will need to overbid to remain competitive with the SEC

You just provided the top reason the BiG should ask Miami to join them. Recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can players who transferred this year transfer again and be eligible to play this season? Like that rb from toledo

If so thats kinda scary for cfb
Yes, the courts dismantled the NCAA. The only limits now are the portal windows.kids really can transfer twice every year.

Advertisement
Back