Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
A few guys on their board saying Ole Miss. I don’t see any mention of it in Ole Miss board but they said they were talking about this for weeks there.
Makes sense, they need an RB pretty bad. Martinez could make sense for them if we’re going bigger fish hunting, but so would Boone in a pretty spread out system.

Advertisement
The guy completely misunderstood to what Gaby said. He said to keep notifications on due to these next few days and it wasnt even to that tweet smh.

Maybe following the SMU account is of interest because some of our players might be transferring to SMU?…not the other way around.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Buckle Up Sean Bean GIF by Sony Pictures

Advertisement
Easy for me to say cause it isn’t my money lol but I’d give Gilotte whatever he wanted for him to enter and come home. I don’t trust Mesidor’s health and the kid has earned a pretty penny that UL apparently can’t cut. It’d be a double whammy hurting one of our biggest opponents too.

Easy for me to say cause it isn’t my money lol but I’d give Gilotte whatever he wanted for him to enter and come home. I don’t trust Mesidor’s health and the kid has earned a pretty penny that UL apparently can’t cut. It’d be a double whammy hurting one of our biggest opponents too.
I hear you but with Elijah, Mesidor, and Bain…idk if I would spend that money on a DE. I think you focus that money elsewhere because that’s a kid that would get crazy offers.

It sounds like we got money to use but I can’t imagine it’s endless. And there’s going to be tons of competition at other positions too.

Advertisement
Back