Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the exact quote he said

โ€œNo way around thatโ€ฆ..I would say half a dozen or more impact players they will target. I think they feel good about several of them and frankly have for a few weeks. I donโ€™t know who the big winner will beโ€ฆ.but I would be very surprised if we werenโ€™t talking about the Miami Hurricanes as having fundamentally altered their starting 22โ€ - Josh Pate

FInally some confirmation that we are tampering in the portal no more ***** **** of contacting after the player hits the portal

Advertisement
Need the Empy synopsis for the hearing impaired.

- SEC teams will poach every other conference because SEC rules forbid them from cannibalizing themselves during 2d window
- Pate expects MIami to cast net at most every big fish avaialable...looking to land as many as practical
-- IF it happens, could drive significant roster turnover at xx1 positions OR provide much needed xx2 depth pieces

Advertisement
Josh Pate JUST said on his Youtube podcast that he anticipates Miami to make significant "FUNDAMENTAL CHANGES TO THEIR STARTING 22" this week.

Hold on to your butts.
This is intriguing. Last week he also said that there are fan bases that donโ€™t currently view their team as a major playoff contender that will change their mind after the spring portal.

Advertisement
Back