Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement

Trader not ready? Feels like he'd fit that role to a tee but he is obviously still a rising first year. ... If we're going to get a top WR from the portal, I'd prefer someone who will take snaps away from Horton. But I certainly wouldn't turn away a Rambo or better type.

Trader not ready? Feels like he'd fit that role to a tee but he is obviously still a rising first year. ... If we're going to get a top WR from the portal, I'd prefer someone who will take snaps away from Horton. But I certainly wouldn't turn away a Rambo or better type.
My thing is we have a QB we likely won’t have again for a bit. He’s seemingly going to be very elite. We can’t rely on true freshman to fill a spot where a more mature veteran can step in. I’d love to see him or Carr have an Ahmonn type freshman year I just am not sure how feasible that is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
These dudes are acting just like women.If everything doesn't workout completely how they like they're not willing to fight/work hard for what they want.They just bounce thinking they will find better/different results.
Sounds like a personal thing brother.

Advertisement
offer Penn State dude 100-150k and the outside spot and see if he bites.. With Cam Ward in ths offense we need a bonafide 1 n done guy looking to ball out...quite frankly we should be tampering on his wash state guys really too that already transferred

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back